[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished this game. It's a great game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (43KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
43KB, 640x369px
I just finished this game.

It's a great game.
>>
>>382357653
Glad you enjoyed it I guess...
>>
OP here. Forgot to say, I am a literal retard who enjoys just staring at the walls for hours.It's the best fucking thing. Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
I gave up around when Iggy went blind.

Game sucks, man.
>>
>>382358625
>giving up after the best part
From Leviathan onwards the story was gripping and unforgettable.
>>
>>382357653
i got up until the beach location, did a bunch of fishing, then didnt play anymore

did they finally improve that complained about chapter and stuff?

like is the full complete game out now, or should i wait until all the dlc is released
>>
>>382358723
They aren't gonna fix shit. Tabata literally addressed all the important complaints as 'it's a feature guys lmao'
>>
>>382358723
Is that engrish negro?
>>
>>382358704
>sonic 06 dbz fight is the best part

this is a joke right?
>>
>>382359156
>>382359029
love these non answers
you fags just here to shitpost the game and never actually played it?
>>
>>382359468
>completely focused on the single fight
>can't read
>not looking at the big picture of the fallout of leviathan
>not enjoying the train ride
>not liking all the fuckery Ardyn did
>not liking the twist with Ardyn and the Crystal
>not enjoying Chapter 13 B route
>not liking finding Prompto
>not liking the Revas fight where he kicks everyone's ass
>not liking the final dungeon with the different routes from direct to underground routes
>not liking Ifrit
>not liking Behemoth
>not liking World of Ruin
>not liking asking for a photograph
>not liking the ending
>not liking stand by me
>>
>>382359839
>can't read

no u lol

srsly tho I said I stopped before all that shit you mentioned cuz everything before was crap
>>
>>382360250
You're telling me you didn't like the open world game?
>>
>>382360371
do I have to repeat myself?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.