[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-30-20-27-10.png (268KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-30-20-27-10.png
268KB, 480x854px
Which one?
>>
is the original really not on sale? that's the only one worth playing
>>
>>382353276
probably just fear 1 would be enough
>>
>>382353338
I had to check because OP uses funny money. It's not on sale in the US either. Weird. It was in previous sales.
>>
>>382353440
guess they realized it's the only one worth spending money on
>>
>>382353276
perseus is a must.
>>
>>382353276
see if it's on sale at bundlestars. got the whole collection for about 4 bucks US
>>
The fear franchise has only one good game, and it's the first one.
>>
>>382353276
Get 1, Files, and 2 on console if you can help it. They'll be cheaper than any of these prices. 3 if you want to but not a must get in the slightest
>>
>>382353276

The entire F.E.A.R. collection is always $4.99 on Bundle Stars.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle

Usually, the original F.E.A.R. is $2.49 on Steam during sales, but this sale is an exception. So if you only want the first game, try waiting until the next sale, and you might get it for $2.49. If you want all the games, or if you want the first game right now, you'll want to get the entire series on Bundle Stars. It's the Steam version anyway. The only difference is that, if you buy it from Bundle Stars, you can't get a Steam refund. But it's $4.99 for the entire series, whereas the equivalent bundle purchased directly from Steam is never less than $13.74.

I honestly can't recommend the sequels, because they're garbage compared to the original game. However, whatever you do, DO NOT pay $9.99 for the first game. Wait until it's $2.49 again, or get the $4.99 bundle.

>>382354725

Perseus Mandate comes with the Steam edition of the first game.
>>
>>382356284

Playing a first-person shooter on a console is retarded, and F.E.A.R. was a PC-to-console port, so the console version is absolutely inferior.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.