[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FNAF is cancelled guys :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

FNAF is cancelled guys :(
>>
To be honest I'm surprised he even still makes games after selling the license for the movie.

Guy's probably loaded and could spend the rest of his days on twitter like the minecraft guy.
>>
How many people does this guy employ?
>>
Good, now that dark souls and this shit are dead, there are no more LE THEORY LORE DEEP shit games
>>
>>382352382
Doesn't he give most of his income to charity, though?
>>
>>382352176
>pizzeria tycoon
>managing a pizza restaurant AND the staff needed to keep a team of animatronics functioning and in control
>having to cover up a kidnap and muder of a patron by an animatronic after you tried to trim employee hours to try and make the quarterly budget
I'd play the FUCK out of that
>>
>>382354230
That's for tax reasons, actually makes more by doing that then he would keeping it all. Kinda of a way those with wealth trick the stupid masses. Virtue signalling with monetary gain. At least that's how my CPA explained it.
>>
Jesus christ, he shat those other games out like once every 6 months with minimal effort. What a fucking workshy pussy.
>>
File: 1497784065573.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497784065573.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>382352176
Good riddance.
>>
>>382353315
HEY SHITPIT HERE WITH ANOTHER GAY THEORY; WHAT DID THIS MESSAGE BY SCOOT HOWTHORN MEAN!? WELL...
>>
This is how Scott's ruse cruise works, he says games cancelled then it goes up for sale tonorrow.
>>
>>382354631
Wasn't the guy pretty religious?
>>
>>382354897
IT'S JUST A THOERY
>>
>>382354945
>RUSE CRUISE
NO
STOP
GO AWAY
DESIST NOW
GIT THE HELL OUT
REMOVE YOURSELF
>>
good riddance
>>
>>382354985
You think that matters dude?
>>
Did he ever re-release that FNAF rpg he pulled from steam some time ago?
>>
>>382355397
He did, and for free because he felt bad about how shitty it was the first time
>>
This asshole made like 5 of them in a year. This is like some kind of next level milking shovelware. Say whatever you want about the guy, but he was a fucking machine when it came to raping kids out of their parents money.
>>
>>382352176
I'm frankly surprised that he didn't try to just make a FNAF VR game after the second game. Don't take me wrong, I GET that VR and what amounts to a FLASH game, have almost nothing in common. I just think it would be better to have gone in that direction, that or a small amusement park game (which would obviously work better in VR...).
>>
>>382352176
I think this is a joke for multiple reasons:
1: He mentions he wants to make a game similar to "Foxy Fighters" which sounds like a joke to me.
2: Says he wants to make a VR game, I think this is making fun of developers who shoehorn in crappy VR stuff just for money.
3: The simple fact that he has never cancelled anything ever.
>>
>>382356669
Foxy fighters is a joke
https://youtu.be/cACzJUOXK9w
>>
>>382355497
As much as I despise the FNaF games, the dude who made them is pretty respectable, he knows when to accept fault and is open with his community
>>
>>382354631
not sure you can actually use that to end up with more. what I do know is that you can deduct donations from your taxes - so basically instead of throwing that money into the bureaucracy where it ends up being wasted you can decide to direct it towards a specific cause

but I'm not aware of any ways that help you end up with more, unless it's your own charity which then again contracts your own business and shit like that
>>
>>382352176
This is the same faggot that said something like FNAF 3 was the last one.
>>
>>382352176
Part of me wants to believe this is real, as Scott is one of the most respectful devs I have ever gotten to know, but he's been known to pull these things off as ruses.
>>
Well FUCK.

I make a living shitting out garbage FNAF SFM animations on a weekly basis for retarded kids, I needed a new game to keep them interested scott, FUCK.

Maybe time to look into that bendy shit.
>>
File: 1497821441740.jpg (2MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1497821441740.jpg
2MB, 2000x4000px
Thank god
>>
File: 2688554-3475224419-81OsN[1].jpg (327KB, 1288x754px) Image search: [Google]
2688554-3475224419-81OsN[1].jpg
327KB, 1288x754px
>>382352176
DESOLATE HOPE 2 WHEN SCOTT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-0cZ258lsw

G-G-G-G-GIVE IT TO MEE
>>
Is he already a millionaire or what?
>>
What, if anything, should he make next?
>>
Scott is a decent person.
>>
>>382362092
He seemed more jewish than Todd Howard.1
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.