[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steam Sale RPG List Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wut.jpg (42KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
42KB, 247x248px
So boys, I'm in the mood for a dank RPG. I have a cart full on steam of games and I need your help adding more to it so I can make the most of this sale:

The Deus Ex Collection
NieR:Automata™ Standard Edition
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™
Hollow Knight
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Are there any more amazing RPG's that would be worth getting? Hook me up with suggestions boys.
>>
Don't bother buying VtMB, all the money goes to Activision and they don't even have the rights to World of Darkness (so they're not even thinking about a sequel)

Otherwise, grab Shadowrun Dragonfall and Honk Kong, Wasteland 2, Underrail and Legend of Grimrock 2. Or not necessarily all of those, but any of those are good.
>>
>>382344972
Any tips for Deus Ex

It's an old game and I don't understand it.
>>
>>382345309
I've played Wasteland 2 and Underrail but I'll check out the other ones. Suggestions for non turnbased games?
>>
>>382345374

-Put points into Handguns until you're Advanced, then you can reliably headshot most enemies pretty easily if you crouch
-Take the GEP gun from Paul, since you can find a tranq xbow/sniper rifle pretty easily in the world but GEP guns are incredibly rare
-If you're having trouble going one way, there's probably another way to approach the situation
-SAVE OFTEN, THERE IS NO AUTOSAVE
>>
>>382345686

If you want hack'n'slash'n'loot, then Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing series is pretty fun, as is Titan Quest and Grim Dawn. If you want real-time-with-pause stuff, I'd recommend just pirating old GOG versions of the Infinity Engine games, since the Enhanced Editions are generally worse than the vanilla games with a few mods/tweaks.
>>
>>382346082
Ehhhh I don't like Diablo type games. I'm looking for more first person shit or something along those lines.
>>
>>382346917

I mean, if your repertoire already has WL2 and Underrail, I imagine you've probably already played the usual FPS-style RPGs like New Vegas and the TES games. Beyond that, I can maybe recommend Dark Messiah if you haven't played that, Mount and Blade Warband, Alpha Protocol (3rd person, but still more or less a shooter RPG hybrid), and Ultima Underworld if you haven't played that yet.
>>
>>382345374

Get Kentie's Deus Exe launcher
Rebind the controls
>>
>>382344972
Wizardry IIIIIIII
>>
>>382345702
there used to be a glitch too where you could leave pistols untrained and you'd load into the first level with it at trained
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.