[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debate: Strongest Video Game Character With a Reward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Debate: Strongest Video Game Character With a Reward

Lets debate on the strongest Video Game Character.

Here are the Rules:
1. Must be from a Video Game(If a Anime Video Game exist then we will allow it Only according to what that game offers to the character)
2. Write the Pros and the Cons of there abilities and why you think they are the strongest. All characters have weakness's dont be biased.
3. Do not post characters thats already been posted. You can add to the characters abilities that hasn't been written.

After we decide who is the strongest. The winner of the character will get a steam game of their choosing. OP will deliver.

I want a nice Clean debate.

The Format

>>My Character
>>Background
>>Main Abilities
>>Pro
>>Cons
>>
File: Madara's_Rinnegan.png (720KB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Madara's_Rinnegan.png
720KB, 1914x1080px
>>My Character
Madara Uchiha
>>Background
Ghost of the Uchiha Clan
>>Main Abilities
Illusionist
Insane endurance
Insane Strength
Rinningan
10 Tailed Beast Soul
>>Pro
Can lock anyone who looks him into his eyes using Izanami leaving them paralized.
Can create 100% clones of his strenght.
Susano which boosts his endurance.
Genjutsu/Ninjutu does not effect him since he can just absorb it and regain his endurance.
>>Cons
You have to look him in his eyes.
Susano has a limit until it breaks.
Taijutsu is his weakness.
>>
>>382344465
>My Character
Xenoverse 2 Time Patroller
>Background
Self-Insert OC Donut steal who can beat the fuck out of every DBZ Character on their own
>Main Abilities
Racial abilities depending on what they are (Namekian regeneration, Saiyain Power Boosts, Majin Magic, ETC.)
Knows literally every technique in DBZ and can replicate them perfectly.
Unrivaled patience, can farm for days on end.
Impeccable fashion sense
>Pro
Can Beat Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken x 10 Goku, Merged Zamasu, Whis and Vegito Blue to a standstill singlehandedly
Can learn virtually any move
Beyond even the most Dragon Ball characters.
>Cons
Stamina Problems
Probably as much of a retard as Goku
INEXPERIENCED.
>>
>>382345428
wow, so basically its the strongest character in the dbz universe. The only problem I see is that the second madara and the Time Patroller fights. They will look each other in the eye which basically locks up the time patroller in a paralyzed loop, in which madara is still stronger.

Good try. :)
>>
>>382344465
Nanashi from Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
Reincarnation of Akira and Messiah
Ability to resurrect nearly indefinitely through Dagda, power of Observation and Understanding allows him to make vulnerable any entity, including any fictional characters made real or any established beings of literally any origin (seriously, any origin)
Pros:
>Summon and can control all Demons, learns their abilities
>Creates weaknesses in otherwise impenetrable defenses, or straight up pierces them
>Drowns in sexy teenage pussy
>Can die but will always resurrect
>Can use Energy Drain and apps to keep resources full perpetually
>Uses Scout and fundraise to turn enemies into allies and benefactors
Cons:
>If Mitra-Budha is fucking around he'll have a bad time, but that's the only circumstance that he can't go on.

Fight me.
>>
>>382346459
Hmm, This character sounds like it can take out madara. Lets analyze.

They meet face to face. Madara instantly uses Izanami which locks up Nanashi.

I think thats the only way madara can survive. Only by locking up Nanashi. If madara kills him he will just resurrect and since he can only use izanami once.

It seems Madara will win Unless Madara kills him while hes under Izanami. Since Izanami changes a persons agenda he will make Nanashi his ally when Nanashi breaks free.

Unless you guys can counter argue that Nanashi will counter the Izanami.
>>
File: latest.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
>>My Character
Ancient Donald
>>Background
???
>>Main Abilities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617yXe5s_lE
>>Pro
Instant kills
>>Cons
---
>>
>>382346807
Nanashi owns the demon Izanami, for one. Secondly, one of his Demons casts Amrita on him, which removes all status ailments. The Axiom doesn't let its Messiahs lose their way.
>>
>>382347087
Actually Loled

Holy fuck I dont think Madara can beat him.
At the second fight it seemed he wasnt fast enough.

It seems the only way Madara can win is if madara looks him in the eye since speed of light is faster than any other action.

>>382347214
dam Not bad. I guess Madara is beaten.

So far its Ancient Donald/Nanashi.
>>
>>382347337
At the Moment the Current Contenders are Ancient Donald and Nanashi.

Madara has been Defeated.
>>
>>382347087
The fact that Donald can take damage at all shows Nanashi can win. Nanashi keeps coming back and can time out Ancient Donald, assuming Nanashi doesn't land an instant kill.
>>
>>382347548
Thats true. It seems Nanashi has Defeated Ancient Donald since Nanashi keeps comming back.

we will wait for a response and see how Ancient Donald can come back.
>>
>>382347548
>>382347712
If Nanashi is dying or going unconscious then Ancient Donald is indeed winning rounds. K.O.
>>
>>382344465
Consider suicide, you fat virgin unemployed fuck. How many people would mourn if you died? 2? And for how long? People would forget about you within 1 week. You waste of resources. I feel sorry for your parents. Think about your life decisions for 5 minutes before you post again.
>>
>>382348594
Yeah but anyone can return for a second round. Let's not ignore the fact that Nanashi has several methods of resurrection which can be used in fights.
A. Donald's powers, while impressive in the video, seem incredibly vague and nondescript. So much so, that you couldn't even list them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.