[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Functions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1498710522255.jpg (198KB, 817x861px) Image search: [Google]
1498710522255.jpg
198KB, 817x861px
Is Capcom just being Marvel's prostitute in all this?
>Marvel: Okay lets bring back MvC with a new game. Here's some money.
>Capcom: Cool alright
>Marvel: But we're actually going to use this game to promote movies and continue our vendetta against X-Men/F4
>Capcom: Uh, alright but what about other Marvel characters that don't have to do with movies or X-Me-
>Marvel: Here's more money.
>Capcom: Nevermind.
>Marvel: Also, if people bitch and moan, you guys deal with that, we're not showing our faces for anything, you guys do the talking.
>Capcom: That ridiculous, your internal crisis are not our problem, why should we make excuses for you guys and your side of the ros-
>Marvel: Here's a sack of cash.
>Capcom: I GOT YOU SENPAI

For a quick rundown of whats happened:
Reused assets but ugly models.
FGC big names are just pretending to like this game and scream HYPE!! just to look good in front of the camera and free brownie points from Capcom. They do it for free.
Interview when game was announced said that the X-men legacy is not dead, but thats just to keep up the ruse and keep people following this game.
Another interview says that people don't play a character because its their favorite character, they play them because that character only serves a function. People don't play Magneto because he's cool, they play him because he has an 8-way dash. So they remove Magneto and give his function to Nova/Captain Marvel and expects for you to love them just he same.
And then there's pic related interview.

Here's a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHi9oyMXqE
>>
Half your post was a conversation you made up in your head.
>>
File: 1450912027432.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1450912027432.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>382344420
Alot of conversations i have are in my head.
>>
File: rxn6zi8kbg6z.jpg (70KB, 763x678px) Image search: [Google]
rxn6zi8kbg6z.jpg
70KB, 763x678px
>>382342481
>tfw, my function isn't on the tier list
>>
File: HuitzilPortrait.png (123KB, 505x426px) Image search: [Google]
HuitzilPortrait.png
123KB, 505x426px
Reinder that Darkstalkers Resurrection is free on PS3 for PS+ members in July if you want to play some fighting games from when Capcom was still good.
>>
>>382344794
It's okay anon. Maybe you'll find a new function to use
>>
>>382342481
I went from hyped as Hell to needing to see the full roster and first DLC batch before I even think about this game. DBFZ is just way more interesting, because it builds on the 3v3 mechanic and I like how it brings the game back to neutral when you lose a guy. I was ready for Marvel fucking up the roster, but not THIS MUCH and the Capcom side looks like trash as well. At least I can still play UMvC3... not that it'll ever get a balance patch or anything.
>>
>>382345347
umvc3 is getting a fanmade patch on PC, that's something I guess
>>
>>382345347
If you have the PC UMvC3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKckYoTmsio

The game also goes under UMvC3EX
>>
>>382342481
How did they manage to make X's voice so bad with those Mickey Mouse dollars?
>>
>>382344420
/v/'s fpbp game is the best on this website
>>
>>382346102
Mark Gatha retired and they couldn't even bother to get a halfway good replacement.
>>
>>382346265
They could've just shelled out money for Lowenthal since Bosch still voices Zero in this game, provided Lowenthal isn't already voicing Spidey like he is in that dull Insomniac game.
>>
>>382346102

Voice Actors Strike my dude
>>
>>382346102
>with those Mickey Mouse dollars?
Looking at the game overall, I think people overestimate how many Mickey Mouse dollars they actually got.
>>
>>382346412
Then they could've gotten the dude that voices Alm and 9S. That nigga would fit X like a glove.
>>
>>382346412
Capcom isn't part of that strike, they're just cheap. The only reason none of the original VAs for RE2 will be in the remake is purely because Capcom went cheap, confirmed to have no connection to the strike.
>>
>>382346626
So Alyson Court will be Claire again?
>>
>>382346360
I know IMDb isn't always definitive but it credits Lucas as zero rather than Johnny. To be honest I'd rather that be the case because Johnny's voice is too distinct and I prefer zeros VA from x8.
>>
File: mXyupD1.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
mXyupD1.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>382342481
>they don't know wolverine
>they know rocket raccoon and black panther
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.