[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Zelda saved the switch from being a massive failure like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2558273-1[1].jpg (6KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
2558273-1[1].jpg
6KB, 300x240px
>No games
>No third party support
>Big as fuck as a handheld and underpowered as shit as a home console
>Paid online (free for now but not from 2018 onwards)

Whoever decided to delay Zelda is a fucking genius
>>
>>382341524
>No games
Less than half a year old you fucker. Of fucking course no games.
>third party
Will come. It's practically the only handheld console right now, a massive market in Japan and a sizable niche elsewhere.
>big as fuck as a handheld
Smaller than iPad you typed that on. It's thick, but surprisingly small otherwise.
>underpowered
muh graphics amirite
>paid online
Now that is a complaint I can get behind. Not that they have online games that are worth it.
>>
>>382343180
I can smell your buyer's remorse from here
>>
The WiiU was killed by its own name and Nintendo's own retardation, they couldn't push it properly, it is a great machine, one of the best consoles.
>>
>>382343481
I bought it pretty much for Splatoon and nothing else, but so far I'm impressed by it. The only thing I don't lile is limited imagination of accesories. Where are "backpack"-style battteries attaching to the rails? Where is the wide Joycon grip? Where is the screen magnifier like these made for gameboys?
>>382343718
This so much.
>>
File: 1497542885917.jpg (1MB, 1193x1795px) Image search: [Google]
1497542885917.jpg
1MB, 1193x1795px
>>382343180

kek
>>
>>382346505
how buttblasted do you have to be to make these pics... I mean seriously, someone out there made this.

I guess /v/ really is a bunch of 13 year olds
>>
>>382346697
it's your own fault for insisting the switch isn't a handheld made to replace the 3DS. now people think it's a home console or something.
>>
>>382346859
lol who the fuck do you think I am for this to be my fault?

The fact that you think I'm personally involved in console war bullshit just proves you're a little kid
>>
>>382346986
you're /v/ are you not?
>>
>>382341524
>Whoever decided to delay Zelda is a fucking genius
So, Twilight Princess? Wii was the fucking same at its start, and look how big it got.
>>
>>382343180
>someone says power so obviously they mean that all power goes directly towards polygon count and textures

You'd be surprised what real time rendering can do when there are only a couple things to render. All because something is powerful, doesnt mean it's going towards better graphics. The power could be going towards spawning more NPCs, having a bigger level, having more complex AI, ect. ect.
>>
>>382346859

Better than thinking it is a Wii accessory. The Switch will not suffer the same fate as the WiiU, and I doubt Nintendo will allow it to sink, they even announced Metroid Prime 4, something fans have been asking for such a long time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.