[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quake Champions killed quake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: q.jpg (230KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
230KB, 800x500px
Quake Champions killed quake.
>>
Can't kill what was already dead
>>
Time killed Quake
>>
>>382331991
Quake 3 killed Quake.
More people played Unreal Tournament and CounterStrike back then.
The only good thing that came out of Quake was that it's the engine used for MOHAA, Jedi Knight II and COD, and COD still uses idTech3 today.
>>
I bought Live for 2 bucks on sale because I didn't like the Champions beta after a month of trying to like it and wanted to see what real Quake was like. Did I fuck up?
>>
Oldfags who want every game to be just like Q3A- but don't actually play the dozen Q3A clones- killed Quake.
>>
>>382332571
Yes because it was supposed to be free
>>
>>382332573
This
>>
>>382331991
One thing I noticed is the complete absence of QC threads ever since they lifted the NDA. The netcode is absolute garbage and the hero gimmick doesn't make up for the 1999 gameplay that they still managed to dumb down. Call me back when the game stops being LG Champions with Slavs half a continent away teleporting all over the place and 300ms lag on the rocket launcher no matter what ping you have.
>>
>>382332573
like pottery
>>
>>382331991
it was dead ages ago
it's time to let go
>>
>>382334317
actually they fixed the rocket launcher two patches ago so i guess we're halfway there haha
>>
>>382331991

Quake 3 was meh-tier. It was inferior to Quakeworld and Quake 2.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.