[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sniper Elite 4 worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sniper-Elite-4-04-HD.png (488KB, 920x430px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper-Elite-4-04-HD.png
488KB, 920x430px
Thinking about getting this since it finally dropped to $30 for the sale, and I liked 2&3 quite a bit mostly for the campy b-game ass charm it had. Any anons have any opinions on it? Did it improve much past 3?
Also wondering how the co-op is, since I'd most likely be playing through it with a friend. Does it cover the full campaign, or is it like bullshit side missions?
>>
>>382329183
It's more of 3 with some addition like bigger levels overall and suppressed bullets.
Don't know about coop. It would probably break the game if it's the main missions.
>>
Cooop is the main missions with extra person. One person suppose be sniper overwatch and the other does missions.They added in xray kills for stabbings and explosiins too. I been haven a blast. The game and season pass are 45$ together i would get that it adds better guns. Base ones kinda suck
>>
All the games in the series are the same. Get 2 for dirt cheap and see if it doesn't bore you after a few hours before dropping that much on one of those games.
>>
>>382329183
>>382331809
At the very least get Silent Warfare weapons pack.
>>
>>382331345
That sounds alright, kind of a bummer if that's how the co-op is but it makes sense.
>>
>>382331847
2 is bland and boring compared to 4 or even 3.
>>
>>382331847
2 and 3 are a bit different. There's more sneakan and scheman going on in 3. Still agreeing with your suggestion, though. 2 is sufficiently representative of the series.

The weakest one of the whole lot is Zombie Army 1, by the way. Some awful boss design in that one.
>>
>>382331809
Oh shit, that sounds pretty cool actually. They're adding more to the season pass than just guns, right?
>>382331847
Already played it and liked it.
>>
>>382332147
Missions too.
>>
>>382332147
Yeah theres multi and single player levels
>>
>>382331847
2 was pretty linear though, it just lead you down a path. 3 had much more open levels but I hated how every level just had to end with a tank appearing or some similar shit. Did they do away with this in 4?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.