[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 3 vs Fallout New Vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hmm.jpg (8KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
8KB, 261x216px
With the Steam sale going on I have been thinking about buying either of these games . Which do you thing is worth buying over the other ?
>>
/v/ is home to obsididrones so New Vegas will be the answer you get
>>
Just pirate both you indecisive homo.
>>
>>382324659
Just a warning OP, but Fallout 3 won't run properly
>>
>>382325576
GOG version actually would since they took out the cancer that is GFWL.
>>
New Vegas. 3 if you want a game that feels more like its trying to fit in line with tabletop RPGs, NV if you want a more fleshed-out RPG world with some more verisimilitude than 3.
>>
Depends. Do you want a mainline title with a great story and lots of replayability? Get 3. Do you want a "yeehaw dowdy partner!" cowboy meme filled spinoff with boring characters? Get new vegas.
>>
>>382324659

Do you want a shallow game where you explore DC and join the Brotherhood of We're such great guys Steel

or

A real RPG set in the Mojave desert with like 5x the weapon variety (both melee and gun)
>>
New Vegas is 10x the game that 3 is
>>
>>382324659
do you prefer somewhat structured open world RPGs, or do you simply want a big open world with RPG elements filled with "activity" to frolick in?
>>
>>382329164
> mainline title
Bethesda´s first failure to continue a legacy, hardly a mainline title, especially considering they explicitly contracted the original devs with new vegas.
>great story
This is clearly a provocation.
>lots of replayability
installing a shitton of mods to turn it into a random toybox is not replayability, the game does not change when you play it again vanilla.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.