[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

You guys like AVGN? Or at least his old stuff? I just remastered the theme song. I made no alterations, I simply recorded much stronger guitar and drum tracks, and now it has some fuckin' PUNCH. This is not a cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKqjRcda2J4
>>
File: DK & Diddy.png (732KB, 800x1053px) Image search: [Google]
DK & Diddy.png
732KB, 800x1053px
Killin' me, where's the love?
>>
Its alright a bit too scraggly and a bit too much bass
>>
Doesn't fit with the voice at all
>>
File: cd.png (514KB, 636x439px) Image search: [Google]
cd.png
514KB, 636x439px
STILL DON'T OWN A SEGA CD?
>>
File: ha.jpg (7KB, 236x148px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
7KB, 236x148px
are we in 2006?
>>
>>382325468
this
sounds terrible op
>>
>>382324067
mineycraftah!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIr9ZLV_wk
>>
>>382325640
So why did this became relevant again? Was it because of Siivagunner trying to turn it into the new grand dad?
>>
File: 4chan over the ages.png (325KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
4chan over the ages.png
325KB, 480x716px
>LGR
hairline is getting worse and worse
the only thing he has going for him is his voice
getting tired of the sims

>AVGN
literally dead
his movie failed and his economy is fucked
doesent care about video games anymore

>Nostalgia Critic
fucked up his relationship with everyone from TGWTG
unfunny episodes
still thinks he's a cool celeb

>Irate Gamer
now does minecraft toy reviews

>Sp00ny
ha

>JonTron
nazi controversy
also tired of making videos
havent upploaded anything in months

>Metal Jesus Rocks
fat guy who hasnt given up on his long ugly rocker hair

>Brutal Moose
JUST hair
getting tired of video games
want to try new things but fans hate it

>PBG
entitled sjw brat
annoying as fuck
humor getting worse and worse

>spacehamster
has the ability to say 100000000 words per second
annoying as fuck
personality of a 12 year old
humor of a 12 year old

>jerma985
Stopped making videos
his lifelong dream of making a real life wrestling show (wich he spent 400 dollars on) was a complete failure and got less views compared to his wwe gameplay videos
now does twitch streams almost daily
manlet

>Star
became extremely jaded since he started playing overwatch nonstop
only talks to like 5% of his chat and bans everyone else
doesn't even edit his own videos they are just stream highlights

is internet culture dying?
>>
you don't know anything about music op
>>
>>382325692
Probably because of all the shit surrounding Mike lately.
>>
>>382325738
At least one prominent gaming YouTuber is still somewhat sane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWlItnkidQ
>>
>>382325738
>fucked up his relationship with everyone from TGWTG
Really? I might give him another try then.
>>
>>382325738
You just gotta know where to look.
>>
>>382325992
>Caddicarus
fucked up for trying to do too many times at once
had almost a month long break once
views are getting worse
>>
>>382326041
You don't. All his shit is full of painful "narratives" with a bunch of unfunny characters played by his friends now and every single joke comes down to him being a liberal faggot. He's a man in his 30s who reviews kids' movies, and somehow he doesn't even meet expectations for that. When it stopped just being a guy talking in front of a camera is when his videos started being total horseshit. Just watch any of his recent reviews and you'll see the painful skits he throws in everywhere.
I feel like a lot of youtubers fail to realize it's not 2006 anymore and people actually have other shit they can watch.
>>
>>382326345
>I feel like a lot of youtubers fail to realize it's not 2006 anymore and people actually have other shit they can watch.
this
>>
>>382326345
>unfunny characters played by his friends
This is actually why I stopped watching it, I thought >>382325738 meant that he's doing everything by himself like in good old days.
If not, oh well, not a huge loss.
>>
>>382324067
James is a great guy, but he's a movie lover first and everything else is second, and it really shows in his videos - they are made for the sake of campy fun, and games are just a theme.
Honestly, even though AVGN is pretty much a classic at this point, I prefer his Board James series.
>>
>>382324067
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>382326496
>t. AVGN
>>
>>382325738
LGR's voice is what keeps me from watching his videos. He makes videos about things I'm interested in but I can't stand the way he talks. Most of those other channels you mentioned aren't on my radar but I like Game Sack.
>>
>>382325738
in the end, alphaomegasin is the only one keeping it real
he was the only one with real balls and anger anyway
>>
>>382325738
What about Ross from Game Dungeon?
>>
>>382326602
I'm actually serious. Also, allowing Mike onto his channel was a fucking mistake.
Not only Mike is inherently unfunny, he shit up the channel with his numerous videos that have nothing to do with James.
And anyway, James really exhausted his AVGN shit when he left Gametrailers. His last really funny video was - I dunno, but it definitely was before he hit his 100th video.
I also enjoy his other shit, like when he's showing off his movie/game collection or explaining the Laserdisc.
>>
Well, I asked for feedback, and I got it. Much appreciated. It was difficult because there is no isolated vocals, so I had no choice but to play on top of the original.
>>
File: 1402897200107.jpg (64KB, 535x798px) Image search: [Google]
1402897200107.jpg
64KB, 535x798px
>>382326740
>manchild sperging out over video games
>balls and anger
>>
>>382326854
His hardware-related and retrospective reviews are always the most interesting.
>Castlevania
>Pong Consoles
>NES Accessories
>Swordquest
>Intellivision

Only real exceptions are 5200, ROB, and Sega Accessories.
>>
>>382324067
You can clearly see in that video that he's playing on a Gretsch and here you are shredding on a Gibson Explorer. Fuck off.
>>
>>382326810
Ross exists outside of the multiverse so he is immune to time, sadly his uploads need to travel through space so new content takes a while to show up
>>
>>382326964
Yeah, those are great. Again, all of those are before he hit the number 100 in his videos. Some of his newer AVGN is also pretty good, but it just doesn't pack as much punch.
>>
>>382326931
I don't actually like him that much, but you can tell he's sincere in what he says and not solely putting on a show for the bux like the others. If you can't, then you need your autism treated.
>>
>>382326964
Yeah I like when he goes on detail with trivia and technical explanations, you can tell he is legitimately into that since he is a collector, beats needing to nitpick games for comedy's sake
>>
>>382326964
>Nintendo Power
up until about 2009 he was putting out great videos with a lot of in depth information. Times change
>>
>>382326810
Ross is too pure for this world. I'm just sitting like an autist rocking back and forth waiting for his next upload. He's been hinting its THE game he's wanted to do on Game Dungeon forever so I'm stoked. His sense of humor is off the fucking wall, I don't even know if its humor really. Its more like hes the guying warning about the apocolypse but found a way to actually get the "we're gonna die" message across and we just think its funny, when its terrifying.
>>
>>382328662
I liked the nintendo power one alot. It obviously meant alot to him to make that one, with all the childhood footage and all. The nostalgia he is genuinely having for those days while talking about it was a nice touch. His AVGN side is too forced sometimes so its neat to see him be himself.
>>
How do you guys feel about ProJared? Other than putting an advertisement plug in the middle of his Zelda 2 episode, I think he's good.
>>
>>382329291
Bleh tier
>>
Mike and Bootsy was some of my favourite content I've ever seen on the internet.

Fuck knows why Mike replaced him with that charisma vacuum, Ryan. He's the worst thing about that channel.

Bootsy for life
>>
>>382329575
pretty sure bootsy left cinemassacre.
>>
FILL MY EYES
WITH THAT DOUBLE VISION
>>
>>382325738
>is internet culture dying?
It's just getting replaced with lets players and other unfunny garbage. We're old men now, the kids are making the new internet culture.
>>
File: nerds.jpg (123KB, 1008x762px) Image search: [Google]
nerds.jpg
123KB, 1008x762px
THE HELL WITH THAT SHIT
>>
>>382329643
I always loved the episodes where Kyle was featured.
>>
>>382329603
Mike basically cut him off. Rumours going around (as far as I know) are that Bootsy was quickly becoming the reason a lot of people came to that channel, and Mike didn't like it, so he cut him off.

I asked Bootsy about it on twitter, and he said he doesn't think he'll ever be invited back to Cinemassacre.

Shame
>>
>>382330115
Truly a shame. Especially if the Brown Bricks Mike was involved in it like that.
>>
>>382329827
THE HELL WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>382324067
AVGN had a great run for a few years. The first handful of episodes were too shitty to be funny, and he really started going downhill around episode 90-100 somewhere but in between there it was honestly pretty great, especially watching it as it aired (it's a little bit harder to laugh at poop jokes in your mid-20s). Channel is atrocious now and has been for a while. It's really a shame but this is what happens when you feel obliged to do a certain thing in a certain way because of money.
>>
GET THE POWER
NINTENDO POWER
>>
>>382330312
The weird thing is that some people say that back when he was working with ScrewAttack, he had a schedule according to which he had to make episodes, and apparently some people think that it shows. I think that the episodes from that time are the best ones.

As you said, somewhere around 90-100 the quality just dropped and only recovered when James got to include some sort of movie-like stuff, like with Berenstein Bears. Other than that, I can't really remember any episode that I have rewatched, while I still watch all the Castlevania episodes back to back from time to time.
>>
Ugh. AVGN is so tiresome these days. Who gives a fuck about James and Mile Mondays? All they do is have really bland exchanges about the game they're playing and make really uninteresting observations. Bootsy and Mike were a mistake, it shoulda stayed as James and the guitar guy, at least for on screen appearances. Iirc Mike does script/production work?
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>It's a Mike video
>It's a Mike AND Ryan video
>>
>>382325738
what about TBFP?

>>382326159
Also add to that being a literal cuck
>my girlfriend's children
>>
File: maga cute gay.jpg (40KB, 513x514px) Image search: [Google]
maga cute gay.jpg
40KB, 513x514px
>>382331085
>it's a comfy James talks about movies video
>>
>>382331095
what about TBFP?
dont know much about em

>Also add to that being a literal cuck
>my girlfriend's children
wait what
>>
File: wild.png (70KB, 173x340px) Image search: [Google]
wild.png
70KB, 173x340px
>>382331139
These are the best ones.
>>
>>382326854
His last Power Rangers video was pretty funny
>>
>>382325738
Yes internet culture is dying because EVERYONE is on the internet now.
>>
>>382331139
Listening to James ramble about movies WITHOUT Mike shitting up the vid is the only thing from that channel I still like. All the dead passion comes right back when he starts talking about monster movies.
>>
>>382331176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHeAz2Hx9I
45 seconds in
>"Or as my girlfriend's youngest daughter used to call it"
>>
>>382331665
What's with all these shitty anime style personas or avatars or whatever those depictions of themselves youtubers call?
Is there like some faggot which does those for erryone, why do they arr rook friggin same.
>>
OH MINECRAP

https://files.catbox.moe/wb2f9u.mp4
>>
>>382331806
If I had to guess at a serious reason, a cartoony caricature of a person is slightly more noticeable and memorable on a youtube thumbnail than if they just put a picture of their face due to the bright and simple colors, etc.
>>
>tfw no one could understand Jame's kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRSMq_QNvOA

Why couldn't brainlets understand James was reviewing through his actions and not his words?
>>
>>382331806
it's just a hip and trendy thing to do, also what >>382332015 said
>>
Music doesnt need remastering fuck off
>>
>>382332034
It's physically painful to watch, please stop.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.