[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 91j65WnpeaL._SX342_.jpg (38KB, 342x406px) Image search: [Google]
91j65WnpeaL._SX342_.jpg
38KB, 342x406px
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
File: 68548749-ichikawa-8149c.jpg (47KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
68548749-ichikawa-8149c.jpg
47KB, 620x413px
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>382322919
They would play it or sell according to their preference?
>>
>>382322919
Intelligent people don't play video games
>>
>>382323024
>>382323072
>>382323082
Really, that's interesting.
>>
>>382323082
Is it bad? I heard it has the right idea but it'S too repetitive in both enemy design and how you fight them. But all that matters in these games, at least for me, are the boss fights, desu ne. Are they good in this game?
>>
>>382323229
The combat is so good that none of the flaws even matter to me anymore. The enemies are there for me to try and experiment different things on, what they look like or what they do doesn't really mater.
>>
>>382323174
*cocks gun*
>>
>>382323229
The game feels like a gigantic chalice dungeon. I couldnt even bring myself to finish it
>>
>>382323768
WHAT THE F*** IT'S THAT BLOODY SQUIRREL
>>
>>382323678
what about the bosses?
>>
>>382324425
Bosses have good enough variety and are generally good, although some of them are shamelessly copypasted from NG games with only a few bits changed (not that it's a bad thing).
The centipede and umibozu suck, though.
>>
>>382324425
The bosses are more unique, and by that I mean you probably need to pay a little bit more attention when fighting them instead of nothing at all.

The designs are beautiful though, Team Ninja is one of the best character modelers out there.
>>
>>382323229
The problem with deep gameplay is that people nowadays is so stupid and brainwashed that don't actually get it.
Nioh has a deep gameplay that lets and forces you to develop your own playstyle throughout the game, and it feels rewarding, you get rewarded by being skilled and understanding the mechanics of the game, and hell it is fast-paced.
It's just a well rounded game from a gameplay standpoint.
>>
Praise this game for the amount of gear/weapon customization it has, I usually dislike Diablo loot but this game made me love it. They even let you reskin weapons and armor because they get that looking cool always comes first.
>>
>>382324329
QUICK INTO CHARACTER
>>
>>382323678
This. Combat addictive enough that my favorite thing to do isn't make character builds, or pvp like with other games, but just play co-op to help new players get through the levels. Honestly I'm not even gaining anything at this point and I still have more fun than other games at this point.
>>
>>382325149
HEEEE BUTAAA HJEHJEHJE
HE TE SUNA MAI SE SUNN
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.