[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moneyhat RotTR for timed exclusivity so as to compete with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0126.jpg (25KB, 174x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
25KB, 174x225px
>moneyhat RotTR for timed exclusivity so as to compete with Uncharted 4 at Christmas '15
>Uncharted 4 gets delayed until early 2016
>opt to release RotTR on the same day as Fallout 4

What were Microsoft thinking?
>>
>>382322035

Have 2 good games release on same day?
>>
>>382322035
Is this worth it? I sort of liked the 2013 reboot as it's own thing, but it dragged after a while, does it follow the same formula?
>>
>>382323901
It's only worth on PC since that version has amazing gfx. Otherwise it's the same game as TR2013 as far as writing and gameplay goes.
>>
>>382324106
I don't know what it looks like on consoles but holy fuck I loved the hair graphics on PC. I liked Rise over the 2013 reboot, but I think most people tend to disagree.
>>
>>382323901
As someone who thought the reboot was very middle of the road, it's more of that. I didn't hate it but I can't say it was worth the twenty bucks I spent on it either
>>
>opt to release RotTR on the same day as Fallout 4
This didn't really matter. They are not in competition with eachother. It just showed how few non-plebs bought an Xbox One.
>>
>>382324608
They kind of were. Both are high budget normieb8. Genres don't matter in this case.
>>
>>382324608
was that why RoTR shit the bed and disapeared from the chart until the "goty release" ?
>>
>>382324238
I own the PC and Xbox One versions, it looks decent for an Xbox One game but honestly doesn't come close to Uncharted 4 visually. PC version is a lot better but I actually still think it doesn't look as good as it could.

In fairness though the game was designed to run on the 10 year old Xbox 360.
>>
>>382322035
Was that the last tomb raider game?
>>
>>382323901
>I sort of liked the 2013 reboot as it's own thing, but it dragged after a while, does it follow the same formula?
It's the EXACT same shit, not even meming.
You can pirate it anyway. But imo, it's a waste of time. Even the graphics can look bad in some areas.
>>
>>382328993
no, Shadow of the Tomb Raider is coming.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.