[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1437098468846.png (503KB, 968x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1437098468846.png
503KB, 968x1176px
>>
>>382321174
sorry but being a tie wearing monkey worker drone isn't very desirable
>>
>>382321174
i'd put yesman as "idiot player killed everyone in the mojave and though he will get shit in order only to get a bad house ending" category and it's perfect
>>
>get explosives to 100
>side with Yes Man so that I'm not allied with anyone
>search for the area I was told about where you can prime explosives on the Dam to destroy it forever, being the ultimate evil ending
>can't find it after a very long time spent searching
>end up picking the generic ending where you toss the NCR guy off the dam
Was the "blow up the dam" thing just a myth?
I really wanted to kill the entire Mojave.
>>
>>382323832
Just join Elijah and you'll get your wish.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>382321174
>he still think's yes man's dialogue at the end means he betrays the courier
>he think's mr house has any idea what he's doing
>>
the final redpill is usurping the legion and establishing a new empire
>>
>>382325930
Not possible in the game because Obsidian is trash.
>>
>>382326098
It happened in my fanfixtion novella though
>>
>>382326098
Caesar is in his last legs and the Courier is vastly more powerful than Lanius. They could easily take over once Caesar beats it by challenging Lanius to a fight to the death for control over the Legion. Good luck beating a cyborg capable of killing every single character in the game.
>>
>>382326439
Hey, I remember this.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7677125/1/Nova-Roma
It was a pretty good read; very recommendable.
>>
>>382326098
>Not possible in the game
Good, having some nobody take over the Legion because IT'S JUST A GAME BRO is just shit writing
>>
File: 1498820814406.png (737KB, 968x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1498820814406.png
737KB, 968x1512px
>>
>>382326748
do you know what the word "usurp" means? People far less capable than the courier have usurped far larger empires in real life
>>
File: 1495975064097.jpg (218KB, 1103x841px) Image search: [Google]
1495975064097.jpg
218KB, 1103x841px
>>382327121
>he thinks soldiers would prefer an usurper nobody over a commander that is already great and achieved great feats
In the Fallout universe, Caesar is the wasteland's Alexander the Great. Thinking that Legionnaries would just blindly follow some guy who killed Caesar shows that you have no idea about human nature or history
>>
>>382327520
It could work if the Courier played their cards right. Say, after joining Caesar's inner circle and becoming a well known figure among the Legion, Caesar could suffer an assassination by "the NCR" leading to someone else taking charge. With enough feats, The Courier's fame could rival the Legatus himself and could actually obtain support over Lanius.
>>
>>382327792
It sucks how you were never truly part of Legion if you choose to go with them, it would've been pretty cool if the Courier was accepted by Caesar a la Subutai. Maybe the Courier becoming a general of the Legion was one of the things Obsidian didn't get to add in the game but who knows.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.