[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with buying used consoles of ebay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: this one.jpg (181KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
this one.jpg
181KB, 1600x1200px
Anyone have any experience with buying used consoles of ebay? I've been thinking of getting an xbox 360, but it just seems like too good of a deal to be true, you know. Like, I'll get it, turn it on, be all happy and giddy it works, and then it'll die in an hour. So what are your experiences with this?
>>
>>382319250
Do not buy a 360 like the one in the picture
>>
>>382319304
Why not?
>>
>>382319896
because when you see it you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>382319896
They're first generation. Slow performance, shitty net, easy red ring. There's a reason Microsoft made like 30 iterations of the 360.
>>
>>382319896
That style would red ring and they're loud as fuck. Get a 360 S if you can.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (222KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
222KB, 1600x1200px
>>382320061
That's this one, right?
>>
>>382320217
Not that guy but
That's the one, but ask if you can get the controller it actually comes with
>>
>>382320442
Well, apparently what you see is what you get, and I don't actually mind buying a new controller if that one doesn't work, I'm just worried about the console itself. Also, it has like 4GB is that enough for anything?
>>
>>382320669
I wouldn't say that 4GB is a lot. But I think there are ways to swap it out with a new drive.
Let's wait for fellow anons for their say
>>
>>382320669
Some games require a hard drive and I think you have to get an offical MS hard drive if you want to upgrade it, so look for a 250gb console
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.