[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we witcher 3 now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: acreesorigins.jpg (742KB, 1712x2200px) Image search: [Google]
acreesorigins.jpg
742KB, 1712x2200px
>we witcher 3 now
>>
>we kangz now
>>
B L
Y A T ?
>>
>49 bce
>literally the end of ptolemaic
for what purpose
>>
WE
>>
Looking forward to it.
I really hope the xboxhueg snek isn't just a dream.
>>
>>382312593
>we witcher 3 now
>we witcher
>WE
>>
>>382313076
Probably because sequel will be set in Rome with Bayek as a MC.
>>
>>382312719
Suka
>>
We wuz
>>
File: mercantile.png (13KB, 70x77px) Image search: [Google]
mercantile.png
13KB, 70x77px
>WE WUZ
They aren't even trying to hide it any more.
>>
I haven't played one since 3, and I regret even playing that one.

Isn't Desmond's story finished? What's the point of continuing the series?
>>
File: WE.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
WE.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
The gift that keeps giving
>>
>>382313879

Desmond is ded and his bodyw as retrieved by Abstergo, then they used his DNA to let others experience his memories with Nu-Animus. By now people can just see anyone's memories with Nu-Nu-Animus.
Juno escaped at the end of AC3, that old civilization bitch and she is the actual threat now. I guess at some point Assins and Templars will have to work together and that will conclude it all. In 2050 or so.
>>
>>382314008
>The internet 2k17
I pity the fools that still make video games
>>
File: 180px-Baek_t5.jpg (23KB, 180x349px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Baek_t5.jpg
23KB, 180x349px
?
>>
>>382314008
DAS RITE > WE
>>
>>382314008
WE WUZ KANGZ has to be one of the funnier things to come from the internet, partly because of people actually believe it.
>People think the farming terraces were steps made for giants and that their black ancestors were giants
>The entire HETAP thing
The gift that keeps on giving.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.