[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most replayable game of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: seagall'd.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
seagall'd.webm
2MB, 480x270px
What's the most replayable game of all time?
>>
Tetris
>>
>>382311538
what movie is this
>>
>>382311658
Tetris
>>
>>382311658
Kill Switch
>>
>>382311834
Fuck off, sonybro.
>>
>>382311538
Spelunky
>>
For me it has to be The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Fallout 4
>>
File: friendly_old_player.png (143KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
friendly_old_player.png
143KB, 398x384px
>>382312170
I agree, fellow video game consumer
>>
File: tony_pajamas_2.jpg (40KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tony_pajamas_2.jpg
40KB, 500x374px
GTA San Andreas
>>
That's not the actual editing of that scene, r-right?
>>
Resident Evil 4
>>
>>382311538
Blood Money
>>
>>382312342
you're mustache doesn't look very real
>>
>>382312639
unlike Skyrim Remastered graphics.
>>
>>382311538
>Quicksaving too late
>>
Baroque
>>
>>382312756
heh
>>
San Francisco Rush
>>
Let's get specific. What are the features that make a game re-playable?
Old, endless arcade games where the point is to get your score as high as possible have a ton of replay value, if you enjoy getting your score higher. Something like Skyrim has a shitload of story to experience, a lot of different ways to play the game, and most importantly, countless mods that add more content.
Competitive games, be it arena shooters or fighting games or anything else, have a lot of content in the interaction between two humans. But does that count as "replaying" a game? You're not experiencing the same thing again, in a way every fight is unique and therefore new.
>>
>>382311538
DooM
Megaman 2
DooM 2
>>
>>382311538
Doom 2 because of WADS
>>
>>382312416
It is.
>>
>>382311538
Enough video games, post Seagull instead
>>
>>382315762
What happen?
>>
>>382311538
Dishonored games and Hotline Miami games were both pretty replayable.
>>
I ask myself types question everyday. I inevitably get bored of "repayable" games. Coming back to a game after a while? Sure I can play it. But replayable enough that I can keep playing it over and over?
Only games like Skate 2 & 3 good that feeling to me. A chill out game where there's enough variety in locations and skills and just the right amount of difficulty that everything feels fresh and challenging.

>>382315762
He's a hack
>>
Borderlands 2
>>
>>382316386
Iff you get bored of it, then it's not a replayable game

Replayability isn't a particular style of game, it's a quality of being enjoyable enough to pick up over and over again.
Some story-driven games aren't really built around more than a couple of playthroughs, but they happen to be fun enough that people play them again and again and again. Some games, like Overwatch, are intended to be played constantly, but don't succeed at that as much

Like any other quality, it can be a pretty subjective thing, which makes OP's question rather difficult to answer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.