[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally, druid set that actually amkes you look like diablo 2 druid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Finally, druid set that actually amkes you look like diablo 2 druid
>>
>>382310168
Too bad we can't put it in a version of the game that isn't complete shit
>>
>druid gets a better shaman set than shaman
Blizzard never changes
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498367586876.jpg (77KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498367586876.jpg
77KB, 703x960px
They heard I like dogs (male worgen) so they let me put a dog in my dog so I can dog while I can (feral)
This pleases me.
>>
It's fucking awful
>>
>>382310854
No, it's pretty good
>>
>>382310509
Shamans should get the Frostwolf Chieftain cowl just like Durotan.
>>
File: Dude Trolls lmao.png (849KB, 1079x813px) Image search: [Google]
Dude Trolls lmao.png
849KB, 1079x813px
th-thanks...
>>
>>382312594
Ready to parade in Rio's Carnaval
>>
>>382310509
fuck off, spirit doggo. animal stuff is druid stuff
>>
File: argus.jpg (53KB, 1201x676px) Image search: [Google]
argus.jpg
53KB, 1201x676px
>>382310168
Has Activision finally admitted that they ran out of ideas? Is this whole "go straight to the demon homeworld and stop Sargeras" going to finally wrap-up WoW and give it the long-deserved rest that it ever so badly needs? After all, HotS is printing money, so they shouldn't need the WoW cow anymore.
>>
Should I resub?
>>
>>382313896
>Is this whole "go straight to the demon homeworld and stop Sargeras" going to finally wrap-up WoW
We do it in the content patch, yes we clear demond world from demons in one patch(Still will have 3 different maps)
We still have new lich king, old gods and void lords to deal with
But honestly they should just pull eq~eq2 transition, nuke universe and start in the alternative one
>>
>>382313896
No senpai the new big bads are the void lords. Sargeras is a misunderstood good guy and was trying to destroy the universe to stop the void lords.
THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL CANON SHIT
>>
>>382313896
Argus is meerly a staging area for demons. It's not their homeworld, being demons come from various planets all over the universe; but it is one of the major seats of power.
Sargeras is still alive and not defeated.
Their are still very pressing matters to attend to on Azeroth (Old Gods and Naga invasion).
The Void Lords, the people Sargeras is burning the entire universe are still around.
>>
>>382314127
I thought Blizzard tried to make a naga plot and realized that they didn't have the technology to do underwater. Does that mean it's like >>382314117 says, and Blizzard is going to be FORCED to nuke the engine, and rebuild everything like they should have done back in Cataclysm?
>>
>>382314325
Naga will probably just be handled with "South Seas" and contain a bunch of islands, with maybe just one underwater zone that is the Naga stronghold.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.