[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any games to recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: PS2-SLIM-2.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PS2-SLIM-2.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
I gonna buy a PS2 slim soon. Any games you could recommend for me. I'm already gonna buy MGS 2, Persona 4 & 3 FES, Yakuza, and Kingdom Hearts.
>>
cannon spike
stubbs the zombie
wave race
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>382307070
PS2:

-Silent Hill 2-4
-Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3
-Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII
-Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
-Jak & Daxter -trilogy
-Ratchet & Clank -games
-Fatal Frame -games
-Forbidden Siren -games
-Psychonauts
-Ico
-Shadow Of the Colossus
-Okami
-Xenosaga
-ZOE
-Persona 3 & 4
-Other Shin Megami Tensei-games
-Cold Fear
-Gran Turismo 3 & 4
-GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas
-Shadow Of Memories
-Devil May Cry 1-3
-Disgaea -games
-Evil Dead: Fistful of boomstick

And don't forget all the PS1 classics:

-Silent Hill
-Resident Evil 1-3
-MediEvil 1 & 2
-Final Fantasy VII-IX

-Spyro 1-3
-Dino Crisis 1-2
-Vagrant Story
-Metal Gear Solid

-G-Police games
-Oddworld -games
-Gex: Deep Cover Gecko
-Alundra

-Parasite Eve 1 & 2
-Crash Bandicoot 1-3
-Crash Team Racing
>>
Be sure you have composite/component inputs. The newer tvs don't.

And just soft mod a hard drive and play all your isos off that don't buy ps2 games like a cuck.

And play Rule of Rose and Resident Evil Outbreak multiplayer.
>>
>>382308824
>composite/component inputs.
Those aren't the same thing.
>>
>>382308824
This.

Mod it and throw a 2.5" HDD in the ODD bay. The IDE pinouts are still on the slim motherboard.
>>
>>382308942
I believe those pinouts were only in the early versions of the Slim. How are you supposed to use them, anyway?
>>
>>382308201
i had to google if stubbs was on the ps2. fuck you
>>
>Just MGS2

Nigger, buy the whole fucking set. MGS1, 2, and 3
The Essentials Collection comes with all three
>>
>>382308824
soft mod an hdd? how? i thought you needed a modded memory card

op games
final fantasy 10 and 12
tales of, all of them
grandia 2
full spectrum worrior
shell shock nam 67
all the conflict games
kessen all 3
bully
zone of then enders
>>
File: ps2 recommendations.jpg (4MB, 5748x6740px) Image search: [Google]
ps2 recommendations.jpg
4MB, 5748x6740px
>>382307070
Here you go OP, have a good morning
>>
>>382307070
Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires
>>
File: reccomended ps1 games.jpg (1014KB, 957x4590px) Image search: [Google]
reccomended ps1 games.jpg
1014KB, 957x4590px
>>382307070
also since the ps2 can play ps1 games, here the /vr/ list of recommended ps1 games
>>
Shadow Hearts 1-2
Mega Man X Collection
Suikoden 3-5
Silent Hill 2-3
Dragon Quest 8
Valkyrie Profile 2
>>
>>382309252
>no dragon quarter

shit list. also, most ps2 games really haven't held up.
>>
>>382309252
>>382309421
people still posts these shit lists? lol
>>
>>382307070
my last point is that you also get a CRT in order to play the games on the screen they were made to be played on, I'm playing P3 FES again and I compared it on both a crt and an lcd. Its not just a meme, crt gives a better picture quality for standard definition games.
>>
>>382308885
I...know?
>>
>>382308664
>>382309115
>>382309541
>no Ace Combat

You disappoint me /v/
>>
>>382309115
You can easily softmod a memory card with mc_boot and use homebrew and loaders and anything from there. Then play games from a hard drive, transferred via ftp. Slims are a waste of money since they break more easily than fats. PS2 lasers wear out after not too long too. Another good and cheaper alternative would be a PS2 emulator, which work mostly well these days.
>>
>>382309576
never noticed it wasn't on there, definitely beats out shit like Arc the Lad though
>>382309613
They're not perfect by any means, and if you want you can make your own definitive lists, but they'll probably help out OP a bit since the people that make these threads often haven't even played the basics the system has to offer
>>
>>382309672
hipster
>>
>>382309846
my slim doesn't have space for a hdd but i have a fucked fat around but didn't think i could just install a soft mod
>>
>>382309421
>epsxe
>the best at anything

i am going put a firecracker in urethra right now and email you the aftermath through America online from the hospital down the road that still uses windows 98 PCs
>>
>>382309994
Lemme guess... you're a Medna-fag?
>>
>>382309994
if a person needs game recommendations spoonfed to them, they're probably not going to put in the effort for mednafen
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.