[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thursday Night One Piece Vidya Thread? Currently playing pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: Unlimited_Cruise_SP_3DS.png (747KB, 539x479px) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited_Cruise_SP_3DS.png
747KB, 539x479px
Thursday Night One Piece Vidya Thread?

Currently playing pic related on 3ds. about to start the 2nd one.

Also PW4 when? who would you want added? Bartolomeo NEEDS to be in
please no Carrot
>>
BB2 with Bege.

How did he turn out to be the best Supernova?
>>
>>382305724
I would have liked to see more out of Eustass Kidd besides just jobbing to Kaido
>>
Big Mama needs to be playable
>>
personally I would like more costumes besides just swimsuits and dynasty warriors costumes for the girls

I always wanted Skypiea Zoro, Thriller Bark Usopp, and everyones DressRosa costumes
>>
>>382305574
Whats different about that version from the Wii besides being portable?
>>
File: n007.jpg (208KB, 484x507px) Image search: [Google]
n007.jpg
208KB, 484x507px
>>382305724
This. He is definitely the best Supernova.
>>
>>382306170
Theres a marineford mode where you can play various battles from marineford from different characters perspectives such as World Government characters, Shichibukai characters, Impel down team, and a couple more

also adds playable characters that came out after the game was originally released like Jinbe and Ivanka
adding on that, in the wii one Whitebeard had yet to show his powers when the game came out, so when you fought him he just swung his weapon around with all the medical shit still attached to him like when he was introduced. In the 3ds game they actually implemented his devil fruit powers and got rid of the IVs
>>
File: kfp.jpg (11KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
kfp.jpg
11KB, 200x253px
why did they have to ruin Chopper?
>>
>>382306813
they chibi-fied him after the timeskip.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Why is Barto the best?

also how is he in Burning Blood? He would be the only reason I would even consider the game
>>
>>382307109
L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.LUUUUFFFFFFYY SEMPAI~

Burning blood is trash
>>
Brook for nakama of all time
>>
>>382305919
How broken would she be in fighting game?
>>
File: tasty cheese ningen.png (1MB, 977x664px) Image search: [Google]
tasty cheese ningen.png
1MB, 977x664px
>Great Pirate Colosseum on the 3DS looks like ass
>have been told Burning Blood is ass
>will most likely play both anyway because one piece fuck yeah
>both games have this fabulous fucker

Is Grand Battle X good? I loved the sequel on the DS. Also if you haven't seen it yet, go watch Film Gold, it's great.
>>
>>382307707
most of her moves would probably be through the living storm cloud and sun/fireball thing, then her specials would probably involve draining the opponents health bar while refilling her own
>>
>>382307828
just watched it the other day. I've liked most of the recent movies and this one was very up there

Burning Blood and Grand battle X have such great rosters. Burning Blood looks pretty generic to me though gameplay wise and I deleted Grand Battle X because i couldnt figure out what the hell to do and unlock new characters because I dont read moon

I may get burning blood if it ever goes on sale
>>
File: fgjasg.jpg (24KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
fgjasg.jpg
24KB, 313x161px
>never ever
>>
>>382308976
>Nami wii fit trainer

hnnnnng
>>
>>382308976
If grand battle x had been localized I would have bought it Day 1
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.