[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't generally buy game upon release and have been meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
I don't generally buy game upon release and have been meaning to buy this. The new game's reveal at E3 and summer sale finally got me around to it.

Never knew it was so fucking good.

Wolfenstein thread.
>>
happy that this and doom got surprisingly good reboots. quake, on the other hand....
>>
>>382303537
Old blood is pretty good up until halfway through as well.
>>
>>382303537
I liked Old Blood too
>>
Was really fun until the lag made me throw it into the trash. Worst spent money ever.
>>
I finished it, but that was after suffering through the poor performance and that texture pop in issue that most idtech 4 games have.
>>
>>382304772
>lag
>Single player game
Fuck off retard
>>
>>382304682
I wish they would go back to the Lovecraftian dimension hopping shenanigans instead of the Sci Fi Deathmatch for one game.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
It's only problem is the difficulty

It's too easy.

I wish there was a mod that spawned way more nazis. Like that demon room for doom.
>>
So will the sequel address the aftermath of BJ's actions in the first game? Like a newspaper article explaining that due to BJ blowing of the Gibraltar bridge, nazi expansion in africa ground to a halt, or with Deathshead's compound nuked, the Germans can't maintain their more advanced tech.
>>
I have a i74790k and a gtx 1080, will I lag?
>>
>>382305419
>BJ Destroys the one thing that keeps the London populace from kicking the Nazis out.
>You don't see the ensuing rebellion.
>>
>>382305430
I played through it on release at max settings at 1080p with stable 60fps with a i5 4960k and gtx 970, i think you're fine lad.
>>
The game is insanely resource hungry. Its like they didn't compress any files at all.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>382305085
TOB had that crazy shit with ancient German magic and whatnot
>>
>>382306132
It's because it isn't.
>>
>>382305085
go play one of the various mods for quake 1 then
>>
>>382303537

>BJ gets to Anya's grandparents house

>That conversation of them trying to tell BJ that the fucking Nazi's won and there is no war

it's the little things
>>
File: dumbass eating horse shit.gif (2MB, 540x652px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass eating horse shit.gif
2MB, 540x652px
>>382304772
>lag
>>
>>382306463
That reminds me, didn't the grandparents say the Nazis dropped the nukes on the US? Would we see some of that in the new game or am I thinking it wrong?
>>
>mfw those fucking drones

cunts are so annoying
>>
File: Joe Rogain.jpg (172KB, 819x683px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Rogain.jpg
172KB, 819x683px
>there are people who went out of their way to unlock perks during their first playthrough
>>
>>382307453
Oh, the def nuked the US, I think two years after he went down.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.