[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trophies/Achievments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: vvv.jpg (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
vvv.jpg
7KB, 277x182px
What's your latest platinum trophy/100%? For me it was The Turing Test
>>
The male voice actor for TOM in the turing test was god awful, holy shit he was annoying to listen to.
>b-but muh 2001 references tho
>>
>>382303000
Couldn't agree more, that's why I let his ass get unplugged at the end. Meh game but worth the $10 on the steam sale
>>
>>382303153
The puzzles were fine, played to the end too.
Shot one of the girls and the other just stood there and watched until I shot her too.
Hope it was a bug because it looked weird.
>>
Last platinum I got was Diablo 3 four months ago. Currently trying to 100% Let it Die. Just need a few more stamps and need find the time to go out and kill the Jackals.
>>
I love Kero Blaster but what the fuck are those achievements? There's no way I'd be able to get through the entire boss rush taking no damage
>>
Last one I got was Nier Automata. I bought the last 5 or so.

Usually only do them for games I really like.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn today and have every trophy except for the "knock over all the robot dummies" one, so I'll probably do that just for the hell of it.
>>
>>382302887
>>382303490
You used a guide or peeked at a hidden achievement.

Sorry! Doesn't count. Stay cucked.
>>
>>382303625
Same goes for you, loser.
>>
>>382303762
I didn't use a guide for N:A. A vendor sells achievements, so it's a part of the game

I could grind up to fight Emil or just spend money :^)
>>
>>382303865
What about Horizon, fag?
>>
>>382302887
Life is Strange plat on PS4. Before that was Nier Automata. I only plat games that I personally feel moved by
>>
File: squid.gif (95KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
squid.gif
95KB, 325x244px
>first thing I do when buying a game is check for multiplayer trophies
>>
Red dead Redemption
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 442x177px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 442x177px
>>382302887
Furi.
I hardly 100% games though, because I don't care about the more tedious achievements if I'm not doing anything interesting while trying to unlock them.
>>
Life is strange is my latest and 8th Platinum. Game is worth $free
>>
>>382304358
>Life is strange
>Game
>>
>>382302887
I finally found out that the reason I didn't get the pretzel achievement in Dr. Langblahblahblah is because the game detects when you're alt-tabbing or using the in-game steam help, so I finally 100'd it yesterday to get muh steam stickers.
>>
The only games i have the full trophies/cheevos of are Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham Knight. I'm still missing the Calendar Man cheevo in City.
>>
>>382302887

My most recent trophy was "Who Goes There?" (Attain ‘Diplomat’ status in Alien Colonist Encounters) in No Man's Sky... in August of last year (on the PS4.) I refunded the game shortly after.

I used to really, really, really care about trophies. Over an 18~ month period, I earned 44 platinums and 15% 100% completions (games that didn't have a platinum.) Then I got burned out and quit entirely.
>>
>>382304042
I didn't use a guide. You can buy maps in game that show you where the collectables are. And the rest are all quest related.

I WOULD have to use a guide to find those dummies though, which is why I'm not that keen on doing it.
>>
File: actual_1385081357.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
actual_1385081357.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ese!
>>
>>382304345
damn anon this is a tough one. furi kicked my ass
>>
>>382304184
last time I played RDR was during launch week when I beat it. I've been thinking of picking up a PS3 to play it again before RDR2. are the multiplayer servers at least minimally active?
>>
File: rdr.jpg (117KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
rdr.jpg
117KB, 900x738px
Red Dead Redemption son!
>>
>>382306354
It's active on the 360/xbone side. Not sure about PS3.
>>
>>382305937
keep playing, my man. you don't have to be exceptionally skilled, but furi is a game where you just have to be aware of your mistakes.
also check out the Ys series; at least origins and OiF. YsII is my favorite, but the older games are harder to get into.
>>
>>382304345
>>
I don't bother for Steam achievements. I got 600+ games on Steam, most of which I'll never even install.

PS4 games are a different thing, I usually only buy these if I plan on playing them in the future. But still I don't give a shit about trophies. I only do plats for few games, every game I plat, you can consider a favourite of mine. It's a game's honor if I take the time to platinum it. Only the best games get this treatment. My last one was Nier Automata which has unironically proven that video games can indeed be art.
>>
>>382303595
pleb. Kero is an ez 100%
Now if you were talking about the challenge cheevos in CS then it's an entirely different field

>starting to consider buying a controller with a turbo button just so that I can shoot enough bullets fast enough to get the S rank
>>
File: 1495991113205.jpg (189KB, 1280x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1495991113205.jpg
189KB, 1280x1392px
Not sure if I was the only one who thought this but when the Xbox still had points insteadd of direct cash did anyone else think that the achievement points went towards your Microsoft points?
>>
>>382302887
Shadow of Mordor
>>
>>382308993
Achievement points were originally advertised as leading to tangible rewards like free games and junk.
>>
After about 8 years after release, I finally Platinum'd Demon's Souls
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.