[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that its out, lets Criticize it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zelda.jpg (125KB, 480x964px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
125KB, 480x964px
in Master Mode
>you can still stop time while you're switching weapons
>Flurry Rush still works
>you can pause the game once again to eat food after you get hit by an attack over and over and over again
>hey look! floating retarded enemies on platforms you can just run from!
>dlc outfits have the same set bonuses as already existing non-dlc outfits

Pathetic, how would you do a hard mode for BOTW right /v/?
>>
we already knew all this before the DLC released
>>
>>382300838
Yeah I have to agree its pretty lazy how the outfits don't do anything new
>>
>>382300968
doesn't the majora's mask do something new? I heard it prevents all enemies from spotting you
>>
>>382301091
Its basically all of Kilton's masks in one
>>
anybody else getting orange loading screen instead of red for master mode?
>>
>>382300838
That thumbnail made it look like Zelda had massive cleavage.
>>
>>382300838
>>Flurry Rush still works
Why wouldn't it? It's a mechanic that makes you want to dodge and fight properly.

>>hey look! floating retarded enemies on platforms you can just run from!
Like you can with every enemy? The point is you're supposed to kill them without dropping the platform so you can take the treasure chest.

But chances are you know these things already and just wanted to shitpost.
>>
how difficult are the enemies though? how fast is their regenerating health?
>>
>>382302837
>Why wouldn't it?
because this is a HARD mode. Flurry rush makes enemies easy. And you dont need those chests because 99% of the time they'll contain a useless weapon/gemstone you dont need
Learn what shitposting is before you accuse someone of it.

>>382304174
they're the same but damage sponges.
>>
>>382300838
Learn fucking punctuation, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>382305026
homophobic hate speech

Tingle would be ashamed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.