[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck does nobody remember this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
why the fuck does nobody remember this game
>>
I remember m8.

Shit was cash.
>>
I remember a review of this game making it look super fun. Never heard of it again.
>>
It's a single game released in 2003 that never went anywhere afterwards.
I bet all the kids that probably got it at the rental shop remember it fondly.
>>
You, me, and that guy. We had a lot of fun
>>
>>382300153
It's kinda wack that I've yet to meet anyone who's played this IRL. It really was a fucking great game. It was challenging, the mechanics were pretty decent, and there were so many unique levels. The only thing they could've done to improve it is maybe give more abilities/attacks with each belt granted.
>>
>>382300153
This

all around, the game felt polished
>>
I remember seeing it and never buying it,
ninjas are so unaesthetic it hurts
>>
>>382300068
iNinja? Is that like, um, an app or something?
>>
Saw this game in a magazine once and really wanted it. Waited weeks for it, and finally gave up and ended up getting Metal Arms. Which turned out to be one of my favorite GC games as a kid. Along with Viewtiful Joe. In fact as a kid I preordered viewtiful Joe and was supposed to get a little figurine. It never came, but the game was so fun I didn't care.
>>
>bosses (esp 1st)
>challenges
>levels and areas
>movement and fast simple combat

played it to 100%. It's a must play on PS2
wish you could've kept the (first) rusty sword throughout the game though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.