[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is unplayable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ad6a6-super_mario_64_ds.png (2MB, 1400x1245px) Image search: [Google]
ad6a6-super_mario_64_ds.png
2MB, 1400x1245px
This game is unplayable
>>
>he couldn't beat Koopa the Quick
>>
>>382292271
I kinda agree
The original was all about free 3D movement, which this sorely lacks even with the 3ds stick.
And having a run button sucks
>>
there must be a hack for greater-than-8-way movement by now right?
>>
>unplayable
>i beat it twice
yeah okay
>>
>>382292271
Probably because it made you realise how shit your childhood must of been that you couldn't play the perfect DS version as a kid.
>>
The DS version is better.

The controls aren't as bad as people meme about, and the extra stars are great.
>>
>>382292271
That's odd, I distinctly remember playing it.
>>
nah it was pretty good
>>
>>382292271
When you get good with the touch controls the game is almost just as playable as the n64 one. Backflips will just be a bit unreliable sometimes.

Playing the game with the dpad configuration is a massive step down from the n64 game. At least with the touch control options you potentially still have all the original range of movement. If you forgo that in favor of the standard controls it's like you're now playing with a shitton of movement sensitivity just ommitted.
>>
File: 1445643386154.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445643386154.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Run button in 3D Mario
>>
>>382295268
"It's been one of those games."
>>
For those that hate the run button:

Some guy removed the run button for his romhack and went ahead and made a version for the original game too.

It's in the Controls Test link
http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=107
>>
>Not using the stylus
>>
>>382293821
Not him but I loved the N64 version. DS butchered it. That touchscreen control stick bullshit was awful and d-pad was even worse somehow. Also, why would you make a Mario game where you have to unlock fucking Mario?
>>
>>382292271

I played it with that stylus you strapped to your thumb and it worked surprisingly well, or at least that's my recollection of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.