[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save gaming from those who seek to destroy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: We will kill this industry.jpg (1MB, 3826x1409px) Image search: [Google]
We will kill this industry.jpg
1MB, 3826x1409px
How do we save gaming from those who seek to destroy it?
>>
By buying nintendo products hyuck hyuck!
Get all your favorite ports and roms and rehashes on the new nintendo thing today!
>>
You forgot to put Nintendo
>>
Because rich enough to take over Sony and Microsoft, and you might have a chance
>>
>post three generic open world games
>don't include nintendo's generic open world games
>>
>>382292134
wheres nintendo?
>>
>>382292334
Nintendo is kind of doing their own thing while everyone else kills eachother. Sony and Microsoft have a larger impact, so Nintendo isn't saving it, but they aren't hurting it either
>>
>>382292334
>>382292253
Yeah literally every other video game entity is on here
>>
ITT: commie lefty fags

If you don't like the games don't buy them. Stop trying to declare war on corporations
>>
>>382292448
Not really. Square, Sega, Level 5, Platinum, Falcom and many other aren't on there. For whatever that's worth.
>>
>>382292572
This. Vote with your money
>>
>>382292447
> but they aren't hurting it either
How about you off yourself
>>
>>382292714
So how is Nintendo hurting gaming?
>>
>>382292447
Nintendo has turned most of there series in to casual trash.
>>
>>382292901
Their games are as casual as they've ever been
>>
>>382292447
Nintendo just keeps burning generations of fans over and over again, and creates nothing new or interesting.
How long do you think they can really last?
>>
>>382292901
True.
>>
>>382292134
indies
>>
>>382292572
>don't attack my precious corporations!
>>
>>382293274
>How long do you think they can really last?
They'll be around for awhile. They're obviously taking a different approach to gaming than Sony and Microsoft are. With Atari coming back and with the direction consoles have been going, next gen will be interesting, to say the least. The Switch has been a success, and there are promising games on the horizon. Only time will tell if they keep the momentum up or not
>>
>>382292134
It's already shit.
A crash is the only thing that will save the industry.
>>
Horizon zero dawn is not a bad game. Guerilla doesn't really deserve to be on there
>>
>>382292134
>no Nintendo

gee, wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>382293630
The remake of the first 3 games is about to come out
>>
>>382292447

I'd argue Nintendo set the entire medium back simply by existing.
>>
>>382292134
Let it die. Literally nothing good has come out of this hobby.
>>
File: 1438121227851.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438121227851.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>after years of killing off developers and injecting cancerous microtransactions into their games, EA has evolved into a benevolent creatures with some of the best customer support and consumer friendly business practices out of all the digital distribution platforms. They also support their games with a fair bit past their intended life cycle.
>meanwhile Nintendo is selling cheap plastic toys as physical dlc, provides worst paid online service out of the big 3, mass censorship of their games, overpriced hardware, cease and desist orders on free fan projects, and overpriced digital copies of century old video games
>Nintendo is the good guy I swear!
>>
>>382293594
All of those things sound great for everyone other than nintendo, who refuses to adapt.
>>
>>382294121
How is the Switch being a success not great for Nintendo? Really only time will tell what happens to Nintendo. If the Switch Pokemon game does well, and they don't fuck up Metroid Prime 4, they'll be doing so well that they don't need to adapt
>>
>>382294520
Stop biting the bait, you muppet.
>>
>>382294014
t. EA
>>
>>382295509
You can cry shill all you want but everything I said is 100% true.
>>
>>382292134
we don't.
let it die, and it shall be reborn anew.
>>
>>382293486
Shhh, you might trigger those who like to spout "indie shit".
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.