[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC Pack 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe.jpg (198KB, 1200x563px) Image search: [Google]
Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe.jpg
198KB, 1200x563px
Spoilers ahead. From what I know, this is probably the only pack for Deluxe.

Riders:
>Pom Pom
>Boom Boom
>Diddy Kong
>Mach Rider

Tracks:
>Mobile! Park. A Nintendo Switch exclusive track that is comprised only of very large versions of the Game&Watch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Advance Micro, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS, WiiU Gamepad. Racers race on extremely large versions of each handheld / or the the landscapes are made out of them. For example, there is one section where you travel on the Advance CP's buttons/the space there while the screen is halfway closed. Think "Honey I shrunk the racers"
>Super Mario 3D Land/Word stage: heavily inspired by both series on the DS and Wiiu, basically what you'd expect from a track based on this stage: colorful blocks, moveable ground/obstacles. Adopts many aspects from each game.
>Rainbow Road (3DS). A direct translation from 3DS to Switch of Rainbow Road MK7
>Mach City?: Based off the Endurance Courses from Mach Rider, the track starts in the countryside and moves on into the city and then back out into the country, while dodging barrels and cars on the road. Track is windey, much like the original game. A unique item is available on this track, called the laser, which is an auto aimed attack much like the red shell but holds 3 charges and can only hit racers who are directly in front of you within your range. The track is also 1 continuous course, so all 3 laps are 1 course start to finish, like the snow course.

I am almost positive this is the only DLC that will come out for Deluxe, no battle courses but there are a few new karts/bikes/wheels/etc.
>>
proof?
>>
seems more likely that they'll work on MK9 instead of release further MK8 DLC.
>>
>>382291319
not even a good fake, a DLC pack (which there isn't ever going to be) would have 2 cups
>>
>>382291523
nope, only 1 cup here.
>>
File: you tried.png (391KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.png
391KB, 811x720px
>Pom Pom and Boom Boom
>Not Mayor Pauline
>Not E. Gadd
>Not any of the Paper Mario partners
>Not Toadsworth
>>
>>382291695
>>382291319
Sorry about butchering the first part.

I meant to say: You race on extremely large versions of each handheld / the landscapes are made out of them. For example, you race on an enlarged version of the Advance SP while the top is half-way opened above you

Some also will have games playing, and won't be something you actually race on, like the Gameboy Pocket is seen standing in the middle while old school DK intro/first level plays.

But yes, only 1 cup for this.
>>
Yea no. No way they will make an odd number of grand prix, and the other dlc had two prix in one pack. Fake
>>
File: 1460769356389.png (115KB, 407x243px) Image search: [Google]
1460769356389.png
115KB, 407x243px
>NO KIRBY

WHY
>>
File: 1482198257383.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1482198257383.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>382292087
>MARIO KART 8
Its fucking Mario Kart nigger
Not fucking Nintendo All Stars racing.
>>
File: 1470710116755.png (117KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1470710116755.png
117KB, 648x648px
>>382292232
who cares they added link and fucking animal crossing
>>
>>382291319
Sounds fake as fuck.
>>
>>382292306
I dislike them as well.
I want fucking Mario characters in my Mario go kart racing games
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.