[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawbreakers beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 7Is5AC70.jpg (114KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
7Is5AC70.jpg
114KB, 512x512px
beta is up guys
>http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/signup/platform
>enter email - instant code

game is 31gb
>>
When this game dies and is laid to rest, it certainly won't be remembered as the best.
>>
>Nexon
>>
Looks bad.
>>
Why play this game all the bases for this genre are already filled

Casual - Overwatch
F2P Casual - Paldins
F2P "Pro" - Quake Champions
>>
>>382289134

>5v5

I'm really tired of these tiny little games. What the fuck happened to 16v16? 32v32? 64v64? It's like Battlefield is the only one that cares about large fights anymore.
>>
>>382289134
>31 gigs for a MOBA
I'll pass.
>>
>>382289498
PUBG, my man.
>>
Needs another balance pass and a few more classes.
>>
>>382289498
arma
>>
>>382289498
Planetside 2? They should make another.
>>
>>382289498
>arena shooter with more than 12 players total

No thanks.
>>
>>382289498
E-sports happened.
>>
>>382289512
compressed to a 13gb dl on steam if that helps
>>
grappling hooks and low/zero gravity areas of the map are neat ideas but everything else seems pretty average. I don't imagine it will be around for very long
>>
>>382289426
you got it there bro
>>
>>382289426
Why play any game if it's not popular?
>>
Remove Wraith and Gunslinger.
Give Titan better mobility.

I just made GOTY
>>
>>382291624
>remove wraith
No, but he needs to have his machine pistol toned down in multiple ways since it's more effective than Enforcer's rifle
>remove gunslinger
He's fine
>give Titan better mobility
Yes
>>
>>382292078
Gunslinger would be fine if he didn't act like a fucking sniper
>>
I'm having fun
>>
>>382289134
its overwatch, except every character is an edgelord

its pretty shit
>>
File: 1485660271056.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485660271056.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>382292768
That's nice.
I'm still downloading.
>>
The amount of hitscan in the game is cancer
>>
Shitscan rules the game

Assasins arent OP but annoying the shitscan assassin is OP

the games DOA and I like it
>>
>>382292915
The character design is really awful, but Overwatch has some really shitty ones too.
>Tracer
>Sombra
>Mei
>Widowmaker
>Zarya
>Orisa
>D.VA
>>
>>382293432

>no Genji

How does it feel to be 12?
>>
>>382292716
I didnt play until yesterday but apparently they buffed the omega pistol, before he used to be kind of bad according to people who were in the prior betas. It seems like this beta is for last minut adjustments so if they see others dominating on gunslinger who dont have 70%+ accuracy they'll probably reign it in a tad.

Wraith is the one causing the most butthurt right now but I like playing as him just for the slide and wall jump, I don't mind if his damage gets reduced.
>>
>>382293505
Genji is bad but the ones I mentioned are way worse.

The only designs in that game that I really like are Roadhog, Junkrat, Torbjorn, Reinhardt, and Mercy
>>
>>382291624
Titan moves the fastest through the air with blind fire rockets and you can repeatedly rocket jump on the ground to travel fast.
Go with a medic or follow the path of the health packs and you got your mobility.
>>
>>382293723
Wraith is the most hated because he has the best parts of Assassin with none of the weaknesses.

I only really hate Gunslinger because I hate all types of sniper characters in arena shooters, and he is the closest thing. I hate not being able to move around freely for fear of some sweaty faggot who exclusively plays snipers in all shooters clicked on my head.
>>
game is horrible. like it was made from watching unreal game creation tutorials on youtube and random asset store shit
>>
>>382294229
But isn't that still a thing in other shooters with railgun type weapons? I guess at least in arena shooters you have to pick it up and it can run out of ammo.
>>
>>382294453
As a power weapon pick up, I don't mind it. But when you can just spawn back in and go back to your spot whenever someone manages to take you down, it gets extremely annoying. Snipers in military shooters are one thing, but they don't belong in arena style ones.
>>
been in this since early alpha
it fucking sucks
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.