[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhodoks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Rhodoks.png (81KB, 1909x930px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodoks.png
81KB, 1909x930px
Why are you not playing as a Rhodok lord?
>almost every troop has an impenetrable board shield
>infantry have all your favorite OP polearms and 2handers
>crossbowmen can deal out ~50dmg per bolt so 50dmg every 3seconds x (every crossbowman you have)
>comfy shitposting as swads throw their entire army at your castle walls and still lose, the troops that do make it to the top of the ladder
before being shot meet an endless wall of swinging glaives
>crossbowmen can siege too, don't have to throw fodder at ladder, just go shitpost while 80 percent of the garrison dies
>nocav doesn't even matter because you can just kill enemy cav easily with a swarm of rhodok sergeants swinging glaives while under the cover of rhodok sharpshooters
>king not jewish with the fiefs
>geographically advantaged
Honestly, go start a Rhodok lord character.
>>
>>382288786
I played Mountain Blade and it was fun for maybe one or two hours.
What level of fucking retard does it take to play the same game for ten years?
>>
>>382288883
C'mon anon, i know it looks like shit, but it plays well and it's damn fun. Give it another shot if you only got one to two hours in, that's not nearly enough time to enjoy the better parts of the game.
>>
>>382288786
I never got into Rhodoks. I can't tell you why though. I just liked Swadians and Vaegirs a lot more.
>>
>>382288883
Incredibly surprising that you don't understand the appeal of the game after playing it for a whole hour or two. Also, mods.
>>
>>382288786
Can I make an army of Huscarls,Rhodok Crossbowmen, and Marmedukes and keep them through the whole game?

If I am part of a war will I lose troops from the enemy kingdom or are they loyal to me?
>>
>>382289856
Units lose morale upon fighting other units of the same ethnicity. They will desert if their morale is too low. Units are fine killing their own countrymen if there is a large variety of food waiting for them at the end of the day, though.
>>
>not joining the mongols when bannerlord releases
>>
>>382291609
>not going Battanian
>>
>>382291427
Speaking of food I hope Bannerlord narrows down the menu.
Need 5 points in inventory management just to keep these pigs fed.
>>
>>382291427
One more question anon.
Can I make Artimer(sp) my minister or should that be a noble?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.