[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
Finally got around to pirating this heap of manure.

What the fuck is up with that beginning?

>kellogg unthaws you and your wife
>opportunity to explain what happened to husband and wife
>kellogg enables tard grip and shoots partner for no reason
>wha-

What the fuck is this writing?
>>
>>382288578
It only gets worse. Bethesda has level designers and programmers write their quests and dialogues.
>>
File: 1490405605346.png (42KB, 348x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490405605346.png
42KB, 348x302px
>>382288861
I don't fucking get it

Why not just invite the family to the institute? I don't think a mother and father would be opposed to raising their child in an underground utopia vs. an irradiated hellscape.
>>
>>382288578
The voice acting and writing are terrible but you can just span through it. Is A10/10 if you remove main quest and have a silent protagonist
>>
>>382289375
>10/10 if you remove main quest and have a silent protagonist
todd pls you're drunk
>>
>>382289375
>is a 10/10 if you remove the main quest
>yeah dude this book is a 10/10 if you just look at the cover

epic
>>
How do you know his name is Kellog?
>>
>>382290041
>yeah dude this book is a 10/10 if you just look at the cover
More like
>10/10 book if you rip out every second chapter and burn it.
>>
File: fine_dog.png (335KB, 386x377px) Image search: [Google]
fine_dog.png
335KB, 386x377px
>>382289375
>implying those are the only things holding the game back
>>
>>382289375
>Is A10/10 if you remove main quest
Is this a pasta?
>>
>>382288578
wow youre in for a ride anon
if you think THATS bad you have no idea whats coming
theres a part in this game where youre supposed to track down some guy and the guy helping you basically summons the dog from the other side of the map by whistling. the same dog you met before, he knows him aswell
>>
>>382289375
Yes...
Yes. Quite right
>>
>>382289375
I actually agree with this.
>>
>>382290586
You learn that shit as soon as you get to boulder city?

Re-read my post boyo, i never said i dropped it.
>>
>>382288578
>4 diologue options
>voiced protag
>no special dialogue based on stats/perks
this shouldn't even be considered an rpg. what a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>382289375
Even without the shitty story and writing, the game is pretty boring. I do agree with you, though. Removing the protag voice actor and main quest do make the game better, but still not close to being flawless, or "10/10"
>>
>>382289375
Unironically this.
>>
>>382289127
Congratulations. You've officially spent more time thinking about the plot than the writers did.
>>
>>382291632
>this shouldn't even be considered an rag
Then what is it?
>>
File: fallout 4 in a nutshell.png (294KB, 1174x1878px) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4 in a nutshell.png
294KB, 1174x1878px
>>382288578
This is pretty much how I feel about FO4. I am sad that you wasted time and bandwidth on this trash.
>>
Kellogg is a psycho that kills anyone that gets in his way and the institute is treating you like an experiment of sorts to see if you survive.
>>
File: Why Bethesda sucks at Fallout 3.png (282KB, 798x2904px) Image search: [Google]
Why Bethesda sucks at Fallout 3.png
282KB, 798x2904px
>>382289375
No. The settlement building is a crappy, tacked-on afterthought only meant to keep the autists busy. Your settlements mean absolute shit to the story and nothing ever happens, no matter what or where you build stuff.
Placing and building is also broken as shit, many pieces have no corresponding corners etc.

Side-quest content is >90% radiant quests and the rest is so bad, you can't even tell them from the randomly generated ones. The only exception are two quests that would be considered mediocre by NV's standards.

Exploration is quantity over quality, once you've seen the handful of slightly 'unique' locations, don't bother exploring the rest. It's always crumbling house/area -> fight enemies -> chest with randomized, leveled loot.

Any location that looks half-way interesting (the robot race-track, fight-arena etc.) is just a bland shooting-gallery. Nothing ever comes from going there.

Add to this the usual Bethesda crap: bugs out the ass, "World-building? What's that?", everything is a crumbling ruin, skeletons lying around in people's houses, settlements/cities making absolutely no sense and so on.
>>
>>382292472
Don't pretend NV quests are amazing, half of them just involve warping somewhere and talking to an NPC and then it ends
>>
>>382292764
>Don't pretend NV quests are amazing
Beyond the Beef is the best side quest in an RPG, try again.
>>
idk play new vegas
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.