[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pick one and only one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: mm-oot-3d[1].png (294KB, 681x301px) Image search: [Google]
mm-oot-3d[1].png
294KB, 681x301px
pick one and only one.
>>
>>382286417

Both are great but MM especially the remaster because of that god tier fishing mini game
>>
Majora's Mask,
You could play it again and again and again without even having to start a new game.
>>
Originals, OoT
Remasters, MM

They already changed the art in both, so I feel like OoT should have made some of the more bold changes that MM did to make it feel more justified. Both are some of the most fun I've ever had, though. Replaying N64 Zelda on 3DS was great.
>>
>>382286417
Majora's mask on N64, OoT remake
>>
Majora's Mask
>>
>>382286417
Ocarina of Time was a recreation.
But Majora's Mask actually improved upon an already great game.
>>
>>382286771
I pick the originals. And majoras mask infinitely superior
>>
>>382286529
>god tier fishing mini game

I still have PTSDs over all the nights I had to spend trying to fish that fucking Great Fairy Fish.
>>
i bought MM remake today for 3DS.

had to consult a walkthrough. how the actual fuck were little kids expected to know how to do all that shit in the first day to get all the masks?
>>
>>382287126

By not being retarded.
>>
>>382288121
nice meme mate.

how are you supposed to know to go to stop the old lady from being robbed at 12 o'clock on the first day? by complete and utter chance.
>>
>>382287126
Same well I'm probably worse about it. I can't go 2 dungeons without looking up a walkthrough in OoT.
>>
>>382287114
i never actually did the fishing in the 3ds mm because i assumed it was the same as oot with no difference. great fairy fish? does this fishing have new things added?
>>
>>382286417
Majora's Mask
>>
>>382288392

One of the other NPCs mentions it.
>>
>>382286417
Between the remasters? OoT was superior, MM's remake was a bastardization.
>>
I remember how mad I was at stuff like only using ice arrows on water in specific locations instead of anywhere but when I played the game it didn't bother me that much anymore
>>
>>382288923
Congrats, you learned you're not autistic.
>>
>>382288392
That is exactly how I first did it.
>>
OoT: ludo
MM: kino
>>
>>382289587
I really hate kinoposting. Why did /tv/ ditch cunnyposting?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.