[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he uses a 3rd party voice chat app instead of in-game chat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1462814044500.jpg (54KB, 683x697px) Image search: [Google]
1462814044500.jpg
54KB, 683x697px
>he uses a 3rd party voice chat app instead of in-game chat

You're the reason online multiplayer died. I don't give a fuck if you're talking to your friends. You need to know what the fuck is going on in our game.
>>
I agree, but I don't talk to people in video games.
>>
>>382285356
>he plays """"competitive""" games
>>
File: 1498656153000.gif (745KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
1498656153000.gif
745KB, 414x317px
>>382285356
>In game voice chat doesn't support push to talk
>>
>>382285356
>You're the reason online multiplayer died
No, the lack of dedicated servers leading to no servers to regularly visit killed multiplyer.
It was a lot more fun back in the day being a regular on a server and a community forming around that server
>>
>You need to know what the fuck is going on in our game.
No, we're carrying objectives with our own group. Whenever I played Battlefield, Halo, CoD, it's always fags complaining they're losing rather than coordinating objectives.

Plus I don't want to hear you faggots blasting music in the background while coughing into the mic periodically.
>>
>>382285567
>CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK
>tap tap tap tap
>ANON GO TO BED
>somehow always the genre of music you don't like or at least a song you hate
>bong ripping sounds
>>
I miss XBL lobby in Cod and Halo. So much trash talk. So much weird shit.
>>
>>382285645
Be a leader, faggot. Make them organize and discuss the directives if they're not already.

Though you're obviously a console faggot so why are you even here.
>>
>>382285356
>You're the reason online multiplayer died.

That makes no sense dumbfuck
>>
File: 1495716607767.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495716607767.png
244KB, 567x589px
>>382285356
>You're the reason online multiplayer died.
Seems pretty alive to me.

>I don't give a fuck if you're talking to your friends.
I don't give a fuck about what you give a fuck about.

>You need to know what the fuck is going on in our game.
Like hell I do, faggot.

There's plenty of other screaming 12 year olds for you to talk to, I don't have to put up with your shit. You don't like it, fucking leave.
>>
>>382285828
>Make them organize and discuss the directives if they're not already.
>he expects a pub to work together toward an objective
Wow, you really haven't played online multiplayer, have you? I bet you're one of those faggots that complain about team stacking/matchmaking against pre-mades.

>Though you're obviously a console faggot so why are you even here.
Consoles have private channels as well
>>
>>382286091

You probably have a beta bitch voice or speak in an annoying matter.

Getting a few people to do what you say isn't that difficult, naturally you shouldn't be expected to conform entire servers, get instructing a handful is fairly simple.
>>
File: LOW.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LOW.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>382285356
>playing team games
>>
>>382286451
This.
>>
I use it for talking to myself and taking notes, usually because I play singleplayer.
>>
Basic callouts are nice. Something as simple as "guy on the roof" "they're pushing" "healer dead" "invisible guy entering" can help out a lot.
>>
>>382285356
Eat shit nerd, competitive gayming has always been cancerousd co-op is the way of the future
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.