[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell Yoshi bedtime story now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 1370841890789.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1370841890789.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Tell Yoshi bedtime story now.
>>
File: 1369455631987.jpg (78KB, 472x307px) Image search: [Google]
1369455631987.jpg
78KB, 472x307px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
NO
>>
File: 1370842131615.jpg (19KB, 610x501px) Image search: [Google]
1370842131615.jpg
19KB, 610x501px
>>382283170
>>
Sleep tight dino
>>
YOUR MAJESTY
>>
MAMA?
MAMA LUIGI?
>>
FIYABAWLS YUM!
>>
GAY LUIGI
>>
shiow butte
>>
KYS YOU GREEN NIGGER
>>
DEAR PESKY PLUMBERS:
THE KOOPALINGS AND I HAVE TAKEN OVER THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM
>>
File: 1371758594984.jpg (5KB, 198x169px) Image search: [Google]
1371758594984.jpg
5KB, 198x169px
>>
>>382283450
THE PRINCESS IS NOW A PERMANENT GUEST AT ONE OF MY SEVEN KOOPA HOTELS! I DARE YA TO FIND HER IF YOU CAN.
>>
WHEN YOU PINCH WENDY'S PENIS....
THEY PINCH BACK!
>>
hey
what color yoshi is your favorite and why
>>
>>382283581
IF YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THROUGH THE HOTELS, CHECK OUT THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYk7R1QikV8
>>
>>382283753
Orange because it reminds me of Naruto
>>
DINNER

BLASTER
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (324KB, 773x985px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
324KB, 773x985px
>>382282919
one day mario woke up and decided to take a shit because hey he's mario. so mario went up to yoshi and said "yoshi i want you to be my shitter" and since yoshi was mario's bitch he opened his mouth. mario pulled down his stained briefs and began to shit in yoshi's mouth. yoshi was forbidden to express any emotions but at this moment he was feeling very aroused. mario's face turned red as he grunted and strained to push his log of shit out of his ass. he farted and little shit particles flew into yoshi's eyes. yoshi's eyes teared up, not from the pain of the shit particles nor from the paint-peeling stench coming from mario's unwashed ass, but from the sheer ecstasy of being mario's shitter. mario noticed this and began to grunt harder, teasing the horny beast. mario noticed that yoshi was fiddling around with his dino-wiener, which had become quite erect. "stop that this instant" commanded mario, noticing his own 2-incher was growing hard as well. yoshi whined and reluctantly lowered his hands. with a final grunt and a smelly fart, mario's log of shit finally dropped from his ass into yoshi's mouth. mario turned around and watched as yoshi chewed the shit log. "eat it bitch. eat it all" said mario. yoshi pretended he hated doing this so much but his throbbing wiener and moans of joy told mario otherwise. "swallow it" ordered mario but yoshi didn't want to swallow it yet. he wanted to savor the shit. "SWALLOW IT RIGHT NOW" screamed mario as he began wang-slapping yoshi across the face. mario, hands on his hips, thrust his pelvis from side to side across yoshi's face, punishing the naughty dinosaur. "YOU DO WHAT MARIO TELLS YOU" he screamed. after about fourty wang-slaps his wiener started to become sore so he stopped. by now the shit log had gone down yoshi's throat. "eggulate" he ordered. yoshi strained and produced an egg. inside this egg contained what was previously his shit log. mario walked over to his shelf and placed it with the others.
>>
>>382282919
Once upon a time there were 3 little Yoshi's.
>Green Yoshi
>Blue Yoshii
>and Pink Yoshi the girl

Well, Blue Yoshi was super popular and had a good life. Despite being popular, Pink Yoshi liked Green Yoshi, who liked her back. GY finally got the courage to ask PY out, but on that same day Mario entered town. Mario quickly made GY into his mount, and also raped PY but GY didn't know.

Years later, Mario and GY ended their travels and both returned GY's home town. Mario forgot all about raping PY, and GY was looking to finally get with PY. When they both encountered PY she was taking care of her mentally and physically handicapped monster of a child. It looked like a human was shaped into a Yoshi.

Mario and GY both looked at the child in disgust, but Mario also knew it was child when he saw it's bulbous nose. That made him remember raping PY.

Later that night Mario killed PY and that monster of a child.

GY was shocked that PY was murdered and when he went to tell Mario, Mario was already long gone. GY didn't think it was Mario but was enraged when forensics confirmed that it was Mario, and found out from PY's mother that Mario had raped he long ago and that was his baby.

GY could only see red. He hunted Mario for weeks before he finally found him. Without so much as a warning GY ate Mario and let his stomach acid do all the work, before finally shitting out that red-capped bastard.

Only, in his rage, GY didn't notice the slight differences in their appearance. Both his mustache, nose, and height were different. In reality, GY ate Luigi who had on Mario's clothes. Mario tricked his brother into wearing his clothes so he could hide from GY.

Mario didn't care, he was alive.
>>
>>382282919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTKTEbzV6cU
>>
File: 1341777019602.gif (2MB, 288x161px) Image search: [Google]
1341777019602.gif
2MB, 288x161px
>It's a sus condition
>>
AND YOU GOTTA HELP US
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OYT7jWumyQ
>>
haha
>>
>>382282919
I got a good bedtime story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQ4z71d6so
>>
File: 1437900931065.gif (348KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437900931065.gif
348KB, 640x480px
>>382282919

https://youtu.be/RttuiU6zj2k

haha
>>
>>382282919
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvbyQgRSta4
>>
>>382282919
haha
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.