[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best version of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dp.jpg (358KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
358KB, 1280x720px
Bought the ultimate director's cut on PS3. The framerate and and sound constantly stutter and cuts in and out. Should I just stick with my 360 version? Don't have a PC sadly.
>>
360 version was the most consistent. PS3 Directors Cut has a few neat extras but runs worse. I've heard the pc versions is fucked but haven't given it a try.
>>
>>382271996
>I've heard the pc versions is fucked but haven't given it a try.
I've had like 50/50 results. When it runs good, it runs great. When you have problems that the common fixes don't help, you might as well give up and refund
>>
>>382272143
>When you have problems that the common fixes don't help, you might as well give up and refund
This.
How the fuck I'm supposed to play Deadly Premonition on Windows 10?
>>
>>382273169
I have working fine on mine. Try putting it in borderless, and if in borderless, regular full screen. I use to get weird issues with that on one of my PCs. You can also follow some shit here: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deadly_Premonition:_The_Director%27s_Cut

I was never able to get sweetfx working without fucking crashing, so if you're using that, you might want to avoid it and just use DPfix.
>>
>>382273487
My current problem is I'm stuck in the hotel in the chapter 6, like if I get out I receive a "dp.exe stopped to work" window and I never find any fix for it.
>>
>>382273873
Have you tried win98 compatibility and putting it in regular windowed mode (not borderless, literally just regular windowed)?
>>
>>382274035
If put it with win98 compatibility then it literally crash, but I didn't try it with the regular windowed mode so I don't know.
>>
>>382274132
Yeah, the game on PC is really finicky. I haven't had any issues at all on my current setup, but my friend's build which is almost identical crashes constantly with the same settings. It's too bad the porters were never assed enough to fix the fucking thing. There's only so much modders can do.
>>
>>382274132
>>382274251
Funny enough, smoking in game a lot seems to fix problems, too, for some reason.
>>
>>382274338
It's just like in real life
>>
>>382274251
How does this kind of thing happen when making a game?
>>
>>382274338
Smoking can cause problems too though. I noticed if you smoke before you're supposed to meet everyone at the community center and stop smoking at 15:00 on the dot, the game crashes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.