[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ragnarok Restart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: rore_header[1].jpg (298KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
rore_header[1].jpg
298KB, 800x350px
How many more times are they going to play on our nostalgia?
You can restart it, but it's not coming back.
Fuck it though, I'll still fall for the nostalgia every time.

Thread music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCUNruxThQU
>>
>renewal everything
nah
>>
You mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJGrl4gJxx4
>>
>>382267337
Yeah, series only really kicked off when they introduced the second classes... Besides, this probably has all the warp portal bullshit items. I don't know about this.
>>
>>382267202
So is this like an official pre-adv server? Sounds goo
>renewal damage and def formulas

fuck off cunt
is this eu or us
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (30KB, 199x260px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
30KB, 199x260px
>>382267551
>renewal damage and def formulas
For real? Fucking hell, why?
>>
>>382267467
You mean 2-x classes like knights? Those were in the game from the get go, 2-2 were the first new addition, then the advanced shit

>server info page
>no info on the server location, timezone or rates

Why can shit pservers ran by brazilians make a proper server info page, and not a supposedly official server?
>>
File: 27.gif (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
27.gif
20KB, 240x240px
How will this be any different than private servers, which don't have renewal shit, other than the fact that this is official?
>>
>>382267895
P-servers nowadays dont even do "premium" shit, you can get like slightly p2w ingame currency that allows you a higher chance at refining, or something, in this shit, it's quite literally p2w with incrased rates, and weaker death penalties, a thing htat most pserver don't do cause it's bullshit

is the ro anime still as good as I remember it
>>
>>382268184
I'm glad you asked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl_yrXC3358
>>
>>382267657
Because they already have a full classic server?
>>
>>382269020
Then what is the point of this one?
>>
>>382269020
Really? Gimme link
>>
File: bloodyranger.jpg (612KB, 1791x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bloodyranger.jpg
612KB, 1791x2048px
NOVA RO
>>
>>382269317
Who's this spunk sage
>>
>>382269317
Annoying face but just the right amount of THICC
>>
>>382269020
To break the stagnation of their current servers? To get potential new customers?

>>382269193
Lookup iro classic.
>>
>>382270196
Meant to
>>382269087
>>
I tried playing iRO not too long ago, the servers were so fucking horrifically laggy that I had to stop playing less than 10 minutes in.
I was also interested in that /rog/ revival attempt but I heard from a mate that it's full of faggots, and a bunch of dudes have already given up on it.
>>
>>382270534
iRO was always full of faggots. We were just young and a bunch of faggots ourselves.
>>
>>382270534
Yeah. I tried playing too and the servers are absolutely terrible, it was unplayable 75% of the time
>>
>>382267202
unless they fix the inherent lag the game has due to being coded with korean infrastructure in mind then i won't play it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.