[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSN Plus July

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: ps-plus.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ps-plus.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
PS3
>Darkstalkers Resurrection
>Tokyo Jungle

PS4
>Until Dawn
>TT GoT

I guess it was a okay month. I'm certainly happy about Darkstalkters and Tokyo Jungle
Never played Until Dawn, it's good?

>PS Vita
>Still indie trash
why Sony just don't give PSP and PS1 games like before? Honestly it's way better than all the indie shit

Btw PSN Plus Japan will get Gravity Rush Remastered, KillZone and Child of Light
>>
>give

You're paying for them.
>>
>>382264983
>Tokyo Jungle
Yes! Can't wait to play this over the weekend.

Regarding Until Dawn: If the concept of a somewhat interactive 80s horror film, featuring deliberately retarded young adults, sounds fun to you, then you'll like it. If not, don't waste a second on it.
>>
File: asshley.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asshley.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>TT GoT

Wow fuck off. I already bought that and it was the first time I flat out hated a TTG game. I thought season 2 of TWD was really lame, and season 3 of sam and max was a bit of a mess, but GoT was the first one I flat out hated. Now it's taking up a slot of the complimentary games this month. Fuck you sony and fuck you telltale.

At least Until Gone is decent and has top tier ass modeling but still it's barely a video game.
>>
Orcs Must Die and Until Dawn are the only PS4 games that got my attention.
>>
>>382264983
What's TT GoT?
>>
>>382265780
I already own them both. PS+ was worthwhile before they made it mandatory for online, when it was optional they actually had decent games available, now it's just pure indie shit.
>>
>Until Dawn
fucking sweet, i've been meaning to pick that up for a while
looks like it'd be a shit ton of fun when friends are round
>>
>>382266156
tell tale game of thrones
>>
>>382264983
>until dawn
Finally something to play. I already bought tokyo jungle when it was dollar.
>>
>>382264983
I already bought Until Dawn and Tokyo Jungle
>>
>>382266467
>looks like it'd be a shit ton of fun when friends are round
This is exactly how I played it when it was released, had a few mates over for drinks and we ended up playing all the way through it, good laugh.
>>
>>382266471
Mmm maybe I'll pass but thanks for the info
>>
>>382264983
Looking foward to getting drunk and playing until dawn, never really play horror games
>>
>>382266443
agree. I have a fuckton of good games but literally 90% of them comes from before PS4 was a thing

Thanks god I was able to get Muramasa Rebirth and Gravity Rush, I think these were the last good Plus games for the Vita before they went full indie garbage
>>
>>382266568
It's not a video game. I know the moviegame meme gets thrown around a lot at actual games like Uncharted, but this is 100% an interactive movie. It's basically a david cage game with a slightly better story (but not much)
>>
Darkstalkers?

Neat. Gonna bust out my PS3
>>
until dawn could have been really good if they made it campy and self aware. it was really lame how they tried to make it an actual horror movie instead of a silly teen slasher.
>>
>>382266959
I don't think he said otherwise, anon.
>>
>Darkstalkers

Won't meet sales expectations, gets pulled.
>>
>>382267072
>Finally something to play
You don't play Until Dawn, you watch it
>>
>>382267195
shut the fuck up boco
>>
>>382267348

Yes sir...
>>
File: PS+.gif (679KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
PS+.gif
679KB, 300x194px
>>
Until Dawn is shit
>>
>>382267559
I saw the brother being the murderer a mile away
>>
Tokyo jungle is the only good game of the 6
>>
>no PSN
What a shame, I won't get to play moviegaems
>>
>>382267598
It was just a prank braah
>>
>>382267020
>until dawn could have been really good if they made it campy and self aware. it was really lame how they tried to make it an actual horror movie instead of a silly teen slasher.

You didn't actually play the game, did you?
It is a blatant horror homage.
>>
File: deadknowpeace.jpg (48KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
deadknowpeace.jpg
48KB, 500x490px
>>382264983
>Btw PSN Plus Japan will get Gravity Rush Remastered, KillZone and Child of Light
Yay I love getting cinematic non-game trash over actual video games.
Fuck you sony, I want my gravity rush.
>>
>>382265937
Not sure about OMD but Until Dawn is barely a game.
>>
File: 1498243853106.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498243853106.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>382266683
I played it drunk and on adderall with my girlfriend, she really likes the horror genre so it was perfect. The """"game"""" itself was okay in my eyes, but she really liked it.
>>
>>382267845
No shit you fucking idiot I just said that. It should have been a slasher homage or even a parody. They took it too seriously. Would have been much cooler with just a regular killer instead of those gay skinwalkers too.
>>
>>382267458
I fucking hate Plus for being required service for online but
honestly I don't mind too much because I paid $10 for a 1-year subscription

>>382267848
I think is the third time they get Gravity Rush Remastered on Plus
JP Plus usually repeated games because Nips can choose what games they want for each month due to a poll in Sony JP website
>>
>>382264983
3 games im interested in playing. Not a bad month
>>
>>382264983
I've checked yesterday for Until Dawn yesterday, it wasn't on sale?
>>
>>382270939
That's because it's for July you fucking idiot
>>
>>382267302
Stop being a faggot. You still chose what your character does.
Nobody debates it isn't an interactive movie, it is. It doesn't try to be anything else.
>>
>>382265780
>At least Until Gone is decent and has top tier ass modeling but still it's barely a video game.

So it's another TTG kind of game? I guess I will skip it then
>>
Got ICO and Sleeping Dogs
What should I expect other than Chinese GTA and crying about a cute mystic waifu?
>>
Tokyo Jungle is pretty amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u4IskOJZaE
>>
The lack of worthwhile games on the ps4 makes it really likely that it will either be something that you already own or don't care about. The games that you care about and don't own are the ones that haven't gotten a good sale yet and these are not the games that will end up as monthly games.
>>
Shit I might have to set up my PS3 for the first time in ages just for Tokyo Jungle
>>
File: 1497216455182.png (762KB, 844x788px) Image search: [Google]
1497216455182.png
762KB, 844x788px
>darkstalkers
>until dawn
Best lineup in months. Tokyo jungle is good too but I bought it in a flash sale years ago.
>>
>ps3 just sitting there
>darkstalkers and tokyo jungle
>meanwhile ps4 gets cinematic bullshit
FUCK YOU SONY
>>
>>382271857
Yes but your choices actually genuinely matter. Every single character can die and every single character (save one) can survive, but yeah there's no actual gameplay aside from QTEs and decision making.
>>
>>382264983
I'\m curious about until dawn.
>>
>>382266874
Right, vita had a good lineup, uncharted, dragon's crown, wipeout. Already got all the good indie shit like Spelunky, Don't Starve, Rogue Legacy so they're just scraping literally who games now.
>>
>>382271857
it's probably the best TTG-like game out there if that makes you any more confident. The story is lame but the choices actually matter.
>>
>>382271985
A feeling of being ripped off, despite having fun while playing it some how.
>>
>>382275121
its pretty good
the thing that ruined it for me was the "choice" was rigged and both results eneded up with same result and it infuriated me, fucking terrible execution
>>
>>382274343
it's just a way to keep ps3fags subscribing. All the games on ps3 are having their servers start to shut down so they gotta have something to keep them subbing.
>>
>>382264983
until dawn is dumb fun.
though the game has been spoiled a lot on /v/ unless you havent been paying attention.
>>
HAHAHAHAAH i was about to buy until dawn for 20 bucks too. dodged a bullet.
>>
>>382264983

>Until Dawn

It was definitely a neat 'game.' But your choices really don't matter. You get the same ending, save for like a single line of dialog, if everybody lives, everybody dies, or only some live.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.