[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 123123.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>382264451
ornery cunt is killing herself so she is
>>
I want to resub. Any /v/ linkshells recruiting?
>>
>>382264702
Final Fantasy XIV. Conjurer quest line.
>>
Is Heveansward and the new expansion any good? I played for a month or two on ps4 and had a lot of fun with the game but didn't resub after a while. Last thing I remember was helping some guy in a snowy area and saving someone from a inquistor or something. Think I did a dungeon in some ruin and fought a dragon or something.

You can you use the same account on pc right?
>>
>>382264451
That stupid bitch in the OP
>>
>>382266843
I played through the 3.0 Heavensward storyline, the story gets more interesting since it surrounds a thousand-year-long war, and Alphinaud becomes less of a little shit. I got feels for what happened after the Vault.

>You can use the same account on pc right?
You can, but you have to buy a license to play the game on PC that's separate from the PS4 license.
>>
>>382267501
Thanks anon. Might not resub right away but I will at some point.
>>
Sylphie
Yes, conjurer's are healers, but healers in most games are regarded as support and they have what they need to fill that support role.
If you're just healing, not doing damage or applying shields or buffs, you're fucked in the face cunt.
>>
>>382264451
The Woman is always wrong, Even in the astronomically unlikely event the woman is right, she is still wrong and should be ignored to avoid setting a precedence.
>>
>>382264451
>
did she not want to be a healslut?
>>
File: 1496849612272.jpg (121KB, 489x357px) Image search: [Google]
1496849612272.jpg
121KB, 489x357px
>>382267501
>>
File: zxcb.jpg (18KB, 203x414px) Image search: [Google]
zxcb.jpg
18KB, 203x414px
Where do I check for my current exp boost?
I transferred to omega with a level 60 but they say I can obtain an exp boost for anything till level 60. Does this boost still apply to my other lower jobs?
>>
>>382269590
I don't think so
Furthermore, I think it only applies to new characters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.