[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is it about this game that brings out the refined autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Destiny_box_art.png (193KB, 275x317px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_box_art.png
193KB, 275x317px
WTF is it about this game that brings out the refined autism?
>>
File: chun-bikini.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chun-bikini.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>382262994
Any game with character progression is going to attract autism
>>
File: AAAAA.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAA.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>382262994
>Spend 500 hours grinding for every exotic in the game during it's first year
>Taken king expansion comes out
>Hey guys lets nerf very year one exotic so they're completely useless and make everyone find or "upgrade" the weapons and armor they already have
FUCK that game
>>
Crucible fags are even worse than CoD autismos
>>
It's an MMO in all but explicit name. They pride themselves on the community built around the game.
>>
>>382263339
Sweet jesus
>>
Accessible loot-based game with a hook that revolves around repetitious daily activities which slowly build you up a set of coveted gear

I'm a literal autist, and this kind of progression loop is something I have trouble staying away from. The brand loyalty autismos get with the name "Bungie" only helps the matter more
>>
>>382262994
It sucks because the few friends I have left are retarded and played destiny for far too long and now they're going to do the same with destiny 2.

I don't even play games with them nowadays anyway but I wish the few people I considered my friends didn't have such shit taste in video games.
>>
>>382264458
MMOs at least have large sprawlign worlds normally. Destiny just has a dozen tiny levels.
>>
File: 1496080632829.png (257KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496080632829.png
257KB, 500x375px
I dont have autism and while i was really disappointed with how the game turned out, i can't deny that it has some really good parts to it as well.

As long as you have someone to play with the raids and PVP-activities are decent
>>
>>382265120
MMO's also have terrible gameplay normally. Destiny has really good shooting mechanics on par with any modern FPS.
>>
>>382263440
Idk why they did this. Y1 sandbox with AoT content would be godlike.
>>
Combing through the grimoire reveals some awesome lore.
>>
>>382262994
Everyone I ever played this game with was a normie bro.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.