[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creating a deck in Yu-Gi-Oh!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1478960850152.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478960850152.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
How do I start with making a deck in this game?
>>
>>382260839
You don't. You buy one of the Structure Deck precons and that rapes every NPC for the rest of the game IF you picked the correct one.
>>
You use AR codes to unlock all of the cards then pick an archetype of your choice
>>
>>382262021
>Structure Deck precons

Are you talking about the default decks because I have the Spellcaster one but want to create my own deck but don't really know how to go about it.
>>
>>382262117
I don't want to use AR codes, I want to obtain all the cards I can without using cheats. I just want to know the process to go through to create a deck.
>>
>>382262539
I think so, but give me the list to be safe. That said if those two are available, then you picked the wrong one. Enjoy hell.
>>
>>382262646
I mostly go first with the cards I like, then add cards that supports them plus the "always on your deck" cards like Heavy Storm or Black Hole (no idea if Raigeki was forbidden in that banlist). It depends on what deck you're trying to do, though.
>>
>>382263005
I chose Spellcaster's Judgement.

The starter decks are: Dragon's Roar, Zombie Madness, Blazing Destruction, Fury From
the Deep, Warrior's Triumph, and Spellcaster's Judgement.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/930982-yu-gi-oh-ultimate-masters-world-championship-tournament-2006/faqs/54712

Ctrl+F+2.2.1 Starter Decks
>>
File: 1498767782442.jpg (264KB, 2472x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1498767782442.jpg
264KB, 2472x1434px
Since yu gi oh was most popular from 2002 to 2006, what birth years are considered the "Yu gi oh generation"?
>>
I played one of the "championship" games and it was slow as fuck at least on emulator, is it even playable?
>>
>>382265342
GBA emus have turbo options so yes. I think the latest one in gba is 2005, there is 2008+ for the DS. I think '08 being the last one with no synchro and gemini stuff
>>
>>382265608
>>382265342
2006 is the last one on Emulator and it's definitely playable but the pace of the matches are slightly slower than in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy.

One difference from Duel Academy is that you have to manually draw your card on your Draw Phase.
>>
>>382262646
>>382263608
Raigeki was banned i think, you can un-ban cards once you own the whole set.

OP You just need to grind, on the characters really, defeat them all 5 to 15 times depending on what level you are to unlock the next one, every victory and conditions can lead to getting new booster packs to buy in the store.
Anything works really, just make something out of the type/archetype whatever or just cookie cutter good atk/def value monsters and good removal /denial cards

Keep in mind 80% of the duelist in those games usualyl have Fissure, smashing ground, torrential tribute, waboku and other FUCK YOU cards
>>
>>382260839
What deck do you want to use?

Usually to deck building you maximize your key cards to make it consistent and add staples to it. You can also search about YGO metagame to see the strongest decks at the time.

Or you could just download YGOPro and learn the real game. Read the cards and play against the AI until you understand the flow of the game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.