[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how accurate is the representation of the Yakuza in these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
So how accurate is the representation of the Yakuza in these Yakuza games?
>>
File: IMG_2296.jpg (58KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2296.jpg
58KB, 800x534px
how do you feel about red bull?
>>
>>382256212
Hmmm interesting answer to my question.
>>
http://boingboing.net/2010/08/10/yakuza-3-review.html
>>
>>382256053
not accurate at all. They are entirely irrelevant since 94, the most newsworthy thing they've done in the past two decades is throw rocks at a building.
>>
>>382257167
t. yakuza
>>
I think they were as accurate as they can be with the first two games and 0. Then again its like expecting most crime dramas to be 100% true to life.
>>
>>382257167
Dont mean to thread steal, but really? Why is it that the American Mafia, in addition to the Triads, and Yakuza have become very irrelevant in the past decade or so. What changed? Is it the cell phone camera and social media argument?
>>
>>382257808
the same reason, anti-crime organization laws hit them hard
>>
>>382256053
Romanticized up the fucking ass
>>
>>382256737
That was actually an interesting read. Thank you, Anon. He should have had them play Yakuza 1 though.
>>
>>382256053
They are a criminal organization like any other.
Some are small and basically little more than gangs of crackheads, others are big and have multiple "investments" in drug trafficking, prostitution, fraud, etc.
But they're all way below the government, remember that's japan not south america.
>>
>>382258294
Honestly whenever I play these games I do find myself wanting to join like a fucking star-struck kid. Then I realize I most likely couldn't even join to begin with because I'm not a Jap.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.