[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 2006 was 11 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>tfw 2006 was 11 years ago
>>
Oblivion was fucking shit tier. Literally a worse more boring skyrim.

Go ahead and name a single good oblivion quest. I'll wait.
>>
>>382253902
The one where I fucked your mom
>>
>>382253902
the one where you're shanghaied
>>
>>382254038
Fuck you double nigger
>>
>>382253141
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
File: 12192_6_full.jpg (94KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
12192_6_full.jpg
94KB, 700x450px
>>382253902
>whodunit
>>382254106
>the bear hunting quest
>the mini quest where you kill a skooma dealer
>the treasure hidden in skingrad house
>killing de unicorn
>the entire arena that has actual combatants to fight unlike morrowind
>killing umbra
>going into the painting
>taking down black bow bandits
>shivering isles
>the near last mages guild quest where you assault that necromancer den with some bros

I had plenty of fun with oblivion, and I love morrowind the most and I played morrowind first, i dont get why so many on /v/ feel like they need to absolutely hate it, it had its flaws, but its a fun game, those dont even really come out anymore
>>
>mfw people tell me oblivion is bad looking

>when it had the best vegetation ever till crysis came out and blew the fuck out everything else for 6 years to come
>>
>>382254146
>Double nigger

Because one isn't enough for her, right?
>>
>>382253141
does anyone rember the gamespot full game affair?
>>
>>382255275
can we get a /quickrundown/?
>>
File: wojak.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>ywn play a game with a morrowind world, oblivion questlines, and skyrim graphics
>>
>>382254673
Going through the arena questline now. This game never gets old
>>
>>382253141
>11 was 2006 years ago
>>
>>382255558
dude i wish the game had a tracker of how many time you have ever played through the arena with all your chars, it would be fun to compare with other ppls, it was just such a good idea, no quests no story, here is this part of the game where all you do is test might it also is compatible with like every character lore wise, who doesn't like money?
>>
>>382255363
gayspot released the fullgame with time limit one week before the release, then a fag cracked the game, so everyone played this game one week earlier...
>>
>tfw I was 9 years old when oblivion came out and it completely revolutionized my view on games
truly, the best video game, ever.
>>
>>382253902
The dark brotherhood murder party
>>
>>382255536
Life is nonstop suffering
>>
>>382256037
lol why is this never discussed?
BETH GOT CUGGED HAHAHAH
>>
>>382256247
its not even a game anymore to me imo,
its this charming little world i can visit to cheer me up

I love todd for making it no meme this time forreal
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.