[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight Sticks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7365.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7365.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
Does anyone know anything about this one? Looking for a fight stick and I'm interested in this one but not if it only works on the switch. Will the hayabusa work on any console and pc or just specific ones?
>>
Why do you want a stick for a Nintendo console?
>>
>>382252296
I'm just getting this version so that if a fighting game comes out the switch I'll have it, but if it only works for the switch then I'll get the pc version.
>>
>>382252296
It probably meets his aesthetic
Shit looks like half of a Neo-Geo cabinet with extra buttons.

It's Hori though, so they probably did think about USB connectivity, Switch or not.
>>
>>382252090
That one is also compatible with PC via Xinput, and you could probably mod it to work with ps4 etc
>>
>>382252090
It's USB, so it'll work on PC too.
>>
>>382252090
I've been wondering about this. Switch pro controllers and joycons work natively with PC Bluetooth, so if this is bluetooth or USB it'll probably be fine.
>>
Op here. Is it confirmed to work with pc and how would I mod it to work with PS4? Interested in using it for sfv.
>>
Yeah, it's wired.
Getting it for Arcade Archives and BlazBlue.
>>
>>382252296
Because it's getting everything.
>>
>>382252090
Hori makes that exact same stick with variations for PS3/4 and Xbox 1. All work with PC as well, so you don't have to buy a Switch-only version.
>>
>>382252090
Doesn't the RAP ProV have a lot of input lag and stuff?
>>
>>382252296
It has like 10 neo Geo fighting games, street fighter 2, pocket Rumble, Pokken and probably smash. And it POSSIBLY could get Dragonball Fighter Z
>>
>>382255793
That issue has actually been fixed in the most recent line of Hori sticks.
https://youtu.be/9Q2Uev7O9wY
>>
File: super_dbz_back_top.jpg (135KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
super_dbz_back_top.jpg
135KB, 600x286px
>>382256318
this game needs to come to the Switch. It'd be amazing.
>>
File: GG Revelator dumplings.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GG Revelator dumplings.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>382255130
Oh it's getting Tekken, a SF game that isn't an overpriced re-re-release of a half decade old XBLA re-release of SF2, MvC, Injustice, Mortal Combat, King of Fighters, Guilty Gear, all the anime tie-ins (JoJo, One Piece, Naturo, compilations, etc) and you don't have to beg for a late port of Dragonball FighterZ?

That's all news to me.

>>382252090
That's the best stick for its price bracket now that MadCatz is gone. The only other good alternative for under $150 is buying a Venom stick (currently PS3/PS4/PC only) and buying Sanwa parts for it, since the body itself is very good.

Although outside of USF2 (and other retro fighters) there's no need for a fighting stick on the Switch for the next year. SSB, ARMS and Pokken are all best played on a controller.
>>
>>382258937
>Being a console war faggot

Lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.