[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years until we see a revision?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Le Switcharoo.jpg (135KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Le Switcharoo.jpg
135KB, 1600x900px
How many years until we see a revision?
>>
Hopefully soon.

Unless they fixed the screen scratching when placed in a dock, the loose-feeling joycons when connected to the screen, and the melting plastic when stickers are applied, and the screeching/freezing/static shutdowns.

So many fucking problems with the launch. I don't know when it's safe to actually buy one.
>>
>>382247912
The stickers are the only thing on that list that exist with any real consistency.
>>
Knowing nintendo the first version will be weaker than the upcoming version called New Nintendo Switchâ„¢
>>
>3DS: Feb '11. N3DS: Oct '14.
>PS4: Nov '13. PS4Pro: Nov '16.
>XB1: Nov '13. XB1X: Nov '17.
Guess: Upgraded hardware revision will come in 2020

Unless you're talking about a new slim version.
>>
>>382247702
>Nintendo consoles lose features with revisions
>Nintendo handhelds gain features with revisions
>Nintendo Switch is a ...
>>
File: lupin.jpg (15KB, 479x319px) Image search: [Google]
lupin.jpg
15KB, 479x319px
>>382247912
This.

That garbage was dead before launch to me anyway.

I'm not buying switch, not even a revision. I'm not falling for their bullshit again.
>>
3 years minimum. Had mine since launch. No problems.
>>
>>382248350
I stopped buying systems at launch with the PS Vita and especially 3DS. I'm gonna wait some years before picking the Switch up.
>>
hopefully Odyssey will prompt them to come out with a revised switch.
I'm really hyped for SMO but not at all hyped to get the switch itself in its current state.

I mean..i WILL buy it but..i just really hope they fix any of those design flaws.
>>
They'll announce it after the holiday season and before E3, so probably March of next year.
>>
>>382247912
So there's no revision because all of those are incredibly rare? D-Brand skins are made of completely different material than other stickers, because there are skins for the switch.
>>
File: 1497146265616.gif (116KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497146265616.gif
116KB, 275x200px
>>382248605
Same, it's amazing
>>
Revisions are not publicized, and may have already occurred. They consist of bug fixes and the like

I think you mean a new model, which likely won't be for at least 2 years. Probably 3.
>>
Probably at least two years. But that's how long it'll take for them to have enough games to be worth buying anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.