[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it aged? plaining on emulate it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dgn_xenogears_boxpsn.jpg (39KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
dgn_xenogears_boxpsn.jpg
39KB, 400x347px
Is it aged? plaining on emulate it
>>
>>382246637
Platform segments can be a pain in the ass but overall, is a wild ride. Enjoy it
>>
>falling for the dated meme
>>
>>382246637
Is this the evangelion of videogames?
>>
>>382246637
This game is 100% pure patrician taste

If you manage to complete it, you may will stop being a faggot, OP
>>
>>382246637
>playing a game knowing that the ending sucks ass
I don't know why people keep falling for the it's all about the journey meme.
>>
>>382247604
>Implying I know about the ending
Faggot
>>
>>382247464
Yes, Xenosagas too

Stay absolutely away from Xenoblade after completing these though, it will ruin your experience
>>
File: 1485139809174.jpg (182KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485139809174.jpg
182KB, 1000x1000px
>>382246637
Depends on what you think aged means but I don't think so. If you don't care about story it's probably not worth it, otherwise go for it.

The pacing is pretty slow at first, but that's not rare for a JRPG and the combat is okay on foot, but on mech is pretty cool.

Story is probably the best I've seen in a videogame.

>>382247604
The ending is great, if you mean Disc 2 as a whole, it's when the story gets better, ven if it's really the oly thing it offers.

>>382247721
I enjoyed Xenoblade for what it was. Story is eh but the gameplay is very nice, although it's a bit too long and gets repetitive towards the end.
>>
>>382247684
Well, it's gonna suck ass. Enjoy your wasted time.
>>
>>382247376
this
>>
>>382247604
>The ending sucks ass
Confirmed for only glossing over shitposts on /v/ rather than playing it and forming your own opinion. The ending is delightful, and you are obviously referring to the second disc. D2 isn't even bad, it's just not all it could have been, had Square and the devteam been willing to give the game time commensurate with its scope, or make the second half of the story a sequel.
>>
>>382246637
the mc actually gets the girl and fucks her too
>>
>>382247721
X is fine
the wii game is garbage.
>>
>>382246637
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.