[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the mercy problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 12

How do we solve the mercy problem?
>>
File: 1498317981996.png (207KB, 261x422px)
1498317981996.png
207KB, 261x422px
>>382245862
Rework the res and reduce her self-heal rate.
>>
>>382245862
what problem? she is the worst support in the game
>>
>>382245862
Prioritize her over the target that is shooting you, most people I meet don't seem to understand this.
>>
>>382245862
give her staff ammo so if she wants to sit there holding heals and boosts she has to manage her shit
>>
resurrect requires LoS
>>
>>382246119
Shitters are whining because mercy one tricks are so prevalent across pretty much all ranks. Honestly, this isn't that big of a deal. Good teams know how to focus a mercy. As for the invulnerability when rezing; it's fine as is changing this will drop her pick rate. I don't really mind having a mercy on my team as long it's not a fucking cancerous one that hides all game waiting for "muh team rez durr"
>>
what is the stereotypical "mercy main", i don't play overwatch
>>
>>382247239
Basically "gamer gurlz" who get boosted through the ranks thinking they're hot shit.
>>
>>382245862
Chain all Mercy mains under the desk of their her team members.

Problem solved and everyone wins.
>>
>>382247148
you might not like it, but that's the only way to play mercy
>>
Mercys usually get targeted first in higher elo matches and she can't really do shit when a tracer and pharah hunt her down. The res cooldown is pretty fucked up tho. But anyways why is /v/ so bad when it comes to competitive games?
>>
>>382245862
Play something else than blizzshit
>>
>>382247863
If you're silver, sure
>>
I fucking hate Overwach's POTM system sometimes.

>game's Play of the Match was D.Va getting two kills on Offense with her Ult
>meanwhile on Defense I flanked their entire team as McCree and picked off both their Mercy and their Lucio with M1 on the final push to Point B with 11 seconds on the clock left when they were mere feet from it

Fuck off.
>>
>>382245862
Add a charge to res like Deadeye, also make it so she isn't fully invincible during, she shouldn't be immune to ultimate shutdown, no one else is.
>>
>>382248005
you're better off picking a different support then.
>>
>>382245862
1 shekel has been placed in your account. Good goy.
>>
File: 1492099352450.png (1011KB, 785x1007px)
1492099352450.png
1011KB, 785x1007px
>>382245862
Needs a hard cock inside of her.
>>
>>382248336
I mean sure? My problem with mercy mains is how passive they are, all they ever do is wait for a 5 man rez that never comes. What if I told you that there's a way to play mercy more proactively. Honestly mercys online completely neglect damage boost. She's not a hard character to play, yet people online play her like shit.
>>
>before res buff
>JUST REMOVE HER FROM THE GAME! SHE'S BAD!
>after res buff
>TOO OP PLS NERF

Nobody knows what they want
>>
You can't its too fucking late the fucking genie is out of the bottle and you can't put it back in.

You can't have Bronze level players for 4 seasons suddenly in GM because they are Mercy mains and not expect people to get really fucking angry about it.
>>
>>382248631
I mean, it couldn't be that Blizzard has an absolute garbage balance team, could it?
>>
>>382247148
That single 4/5-man Res basically means that it no longer matters if they win or lose the game because the SR from that single Res is through the fucking roof.

Mercy might be aids but its nothing compared to having to play against a D.Va every single game. A character that can shut down every single other character apart from 2, completely delete entire Ults and all just by holding down one button and vaguely looking in the right direction.
>>
>>382249169
D.va is trashed by a LOT of people though. Not even just Zarya and Mei, NuReaper is a fucking monster and this is coming from someone who plays D.va
>>
>>382249169
It's null if you don't win the game tho, sure you lose less sr but so what? Is D.va really that big of an issue? Sure defense matrix is annoying but just wait till she comes out of her mela before you use them. Or play zen, I main zen and I 1 on 1 d.vas whenever I can. They just crumble with discord it's too fucking good
>>
>shitty kit and worse support than any other choice but but but you get the best ability in the entire game that instantly wins any fight if used intelligently
just redesign her completely
>>
>>382249169
Both of DVA's tank counters destroy her completely just by holding down one button and vaguely looking in the right direction. People who complain about defense matrix are scrubs who run junkrat reaper soldier hanzo on attack.
>>
>>382249071
Mercy has absolutely never been too OP or too shit.
It's just that she's meant to be played by casual players but the community is too obnoxious to understand that an hero whose skillcap is literally I-only-play-candy-crush tier just cannot do as good a job as a hero that actually requires aim and skill *cough cough* literally any healer alternative besides Lucio.
>>
>>382245862
why don't they just nerf her rez and give her the ability to overbuff
>>
>>382248576
Last night while playing I got yelled at for not sitting back. People don't know what they want from their Mercys. I also had a Hanzo get mad at me because I wouldn't rez him, despite us already having the point capped and everyone else on it with three opponents down. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>382245862
Have her res grant full healing and invincibility to all living teammates within her radius in addition to res, invincibility lasting as long as Mercy's. Reduce the ult charge rate of her healing to be in line with the ult charge for her damage boost. Give her an E single-target projectile shot that reduces the target's ammo count to 0 and puts their abilities on cooldown.
>>
>>382249542
The only thing remotely "OP" about her right now, is probably the charge rate on res and her self heal. She can just fly inbetween people and heal herself damn near instantly, and that's kinda shitty.
>>
>>382249485
People who complain about Matrix are pros getting tired of Blizzard being shit. No one wants D.Va to become utter shit they want Matrix to be an ability that actually takes a modicum of fucking skill.

No one is saying that its unbeliveably OP or anything like that, its not fun to play up against, its not really all that fun to actually play. Its boring stalling dull braindead shit and it should really be a hell of alot more involving that jumping left and right and holding down right click along with the enemies reloads.
>>
>>382249685
people are going to complain regardless of what you do because people are irrational and will perform mental gymnastics to avoid blame

it's usually better to trust your own judgment in-game and evaluate your decisions after a match when you're not emotionally invested
>>
>>382249685
Don't even bother with team chat lad. I love Overwatch but no doubt this community has some toxic fucks.
>game starts
>enemy takes point
>faggots on team get tilted and throw or start talking shit.
Fuck all that noise, I mute everyone and just do my thing.
>>
>>382249685
They want a res bot, that's literally it. That's why if they want mercy, they can play that bitch themselves, I'm playing zen and pop pop pop discord niggas drop
>>
>>382248631
>JUST REMOVE HER FROM THE GAME! SHE'S BAD!
said nobody ever
>>
>>382249786
If you play Mercy and get one half decent Res off your going to get more SR than anyone else in the match. Thats why Mercy is OP right now, its allowing really bad players to climb at an insane rate and her pick rate is through the fucking roof, theres one in every single last game.

Its going to be the pocket that eats the nerf as well, just like when people vote en masse for Mercys at the end of the game Pharah is going to be the one that gets nerfed even though shes fine as is.
>>
>>382247148
>TFW you main Mercy and do your best to heal everybody but that means they don't die enough to rez more than two at a time
>>
>>382250063
Yeah cool, let's just ignore any thread involving mercy. Ignoring the problem sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>382250135
I agree. Should Pharah be nerfed? possibly. Should Mercy's ability to latch onto her forever be nerfed? Yes. I think that's the easiest way to knock out that problem, give her flight a bigger cool down when going vertically.
>>
>>382248335
Not trying to defend Mercy, but a cognizant Sombra can shut down Mercy pretty handily
>>
>5/6 in team chat
>that one dps who wont join team chat so we can coordinate properly and win the game
>when they do it's always
>"Okay but I'm muting everyone :^)"
Every time.
Why play competitive if you won't fucking coordinate? Play a game that isn't team based, or at least play arcade or some shit where no one cares.
>>
There's a reason why people are mad. I have a 55% win rate and I'm in diamond. Meanwhile there are mercy's with a 40% win rate up in GM. It's bullshit. They're cheating the crappy blizzard system and they need to fix it already.
>>
>>382250368
I didn't play season 3 but mercy has not been called a bad healer in any of the other ones ever

so I was pretty shocked to come back and see that the fucker is now immortal during res
>>
File: zenoosama.jpg (24KB, 343x343px)
zenoosama.jpg
24KB, 343x343px
delete her whole existence...and the game too.
>>
>>382250474
Sombra is just...always a wasted pick. Even a decent one is outclassed by a worse Tracer. She sorely needs help.

As a monkey main I terrorize healers, it's just that mercy's self heal bails her out way too much. It's just as bad if not worse as early Lucio.
>>
>>382250623
Oh okay, so we are going to ignore the problem. Cool.
>>
>>382250265
We'll at least you're competent. Shitters never rez one or two mid fight to swing momentum. Shit wins team fights yo.
>>
>>382250692
Sombra is pretty good as a dive counter for players who know what they're doing.
>>
>>382250928
The problem is that her rez is gamebreaking

They buffed rez and that's now a good thing? the fuck man
>>
File: 1478460289515.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1478460289515.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>382250692
>Winston main
>complaining about Mercy being hard to kill

She can do absolutely nothing if you jump on her. Get gud.
>>
>>382245862
Literally just increase Guardian Angel CD. Bam, she's still effective, just not a God Hand tier bullet dodger.
>>
>>382249483
Combine Healing Stream and Damage Boost beams into one beam.
While holding her Blaster, Mercy has a 20m range, 10HP/sec healing aura.
With those two, Mercy can now switch between buffing the fuck out of one ally or be a light group healer with supplemental damage.

Next, Generate Ultimate three times faster than the current rate, but then make Resurrection revive only one person at a time.
Her Ult goes from being a sweeping undo button to a focused spot cleaning of one death at a time.
>>
>>382248159
>I get a quint, mercy rez, and then a sextuple
>it's not POTG
>POTG is lucio bumping off one person before dying
Why the fuck are Environmentals worth so much? they are so easy to do.
>>
>>382250692
>>382250969
Sombra can win games of Anubis by herself, on Defense and offense. Shes just highly situational and unlike the current meta not easy to play into and against anything on any map. Its not going to be the thing thats allowing this shit to happen its going to be the picks that eat shit. Blizzard really has no idea what the fuck its doing and it takes fucking forever to fix glaring problems. Nerf Hog into the ground in the era of dive comps and endless D.Va Winston duo queues. They might as well nerf Rein for all the difference its going to make.
>>
>>382250692
>outclassed
Sombra and Tracer are not even the same role. Sombras there to shut down people trying to make a play and control areas with her packhack. She's not bad for poking Mercy either, all those bullets are great for holding off her regen. The metas really divey right now too, and when you hack a flanker, they melt. Tracer can't blink? One hot pile of British mush. Gengu can't 'flect? Dead. Winston can't leap? Full of holes. I'm not trying to say she's a top tier pick, but I feel like people underestimate what she can do.
>>
>>382245862
Change her ultimate entirely.
She falls faster when she floats.

That's all needed to balance the game a bit.
>>
Annoying Ult. Fix that Res. Why should Resurrection even be in the game? Forces you to pick her over any other Healer
>>
Unless you fucks are playing with a squad of 3-4 people you can't say shit about mercy. Solo que as a mercy is at everyone else's mercy. They have to rely on the fact that the team won't be utter garbage and spread out or just leave you to get fucked.

If you have a group of people you're playing with then mercy can actually be quite volatile considering you can actually coordinate. Ally's can actively protect you, group up when needed and also tell you when to go and hide in the even that something big is going down.

What it all comes down to is that overwatch is a team game.
>>
>>382249315
Reaper is a character who never had a hard counter before, he was just shit for the past six months, so his shittiness was his own hard counter. Now NuReaper can only be countered if he's blocked by Defense Matrix and shot at by someone else. So if you're D. Va you just have to pray someone does something while you sit on your ass.
>>
>>382251068
>LOL Guardian angel, see ya!

That shit needs more of a cooldown and you know it.
>>
>>382247239
Mercy is the easiest character to play in the game and a lot of girls (at least 75% of women main mercy) play her.
>>
>>382251640
Reaper was hard countered by the deathball meta because four tanks + Ana is too much. Even during Beyblade meta he was only picked because of the Beyblade and dropped off hard when they ditched the nano speed boost. Now that the meta is more squishy friendly, Reaper benefits. The reworked passive is just bonus, but it didn't actually matter that much.
>>
>>382251640
Honestly, you can't even call that a "counter" cause in a 1v1, it's always going to be Reaper's win. Which is good, that's his job to smash tanks.

I just don't see D.va or Matrix as a problem for anyone save for Soldier or Orisa.
>>
>>382251932
You think so? I think Reaper wasn't played because for most of the game, shitpig did his job better and could kill reaper in one hit. NOW that he's been nerfed and reaper has been reworked? There's no reason not to play him.
>>
>>382251640
>reaper has no counters
>except anyone who isn't wielding a short range weapon
>which is about 60% of the character cast
>>
>>382245862
The only problem I've had with her is that my teammates don't seem to notice the little fairy flying around and healing the enemy team.
>>
File: swadian.png (701KB, 550x734px)
swadian.png
701KB, 550x734px
>>382252325
>reaper has no counters
>except
>>
>>382245862
>make res line of sight
>remove from the game
either would work. that said she is still the worst suppport to have and it's kinda funny that she has to be completely broken to be half as useful as other healers
>>
>>382252056
She shuts down anything thats hitscan, or projectile. So thats McCree, Tracer, Soldier, Sombra, Zen, etc etc etc everything else in the game apart from Zarya and Mei.

You can sync up Matrix perfectly with Tracers reloads and then eat her pulse bomb. Its invaluable in team fights, it lets Winston go fucking ham, it can completely shut down the supposed dive counters letting them go wild. Which is fine it gives D.va a nice actual role to play in the game which she never really had before. Only at least try and make it a little more skill based, not only is it no fun allowed to play into it must be boring as fuck to play. You don't even really aim just look at the enemy team and Right click.
>>382251614
Most of the Mercy mains people are really getting angry about are all solo queue. One specifically has a 40% win rate and was in Plat last season.
>>
>>382252471
I was stating what the other guy said, genius.
>>
>>382252503
>highest healing output support
>the worst one to have
>>
>>382252202
Outside of deathball Roadhog was always worse than Reaper. Outside of his hook combo his shots are much less reliable than Reaper's, he has no mobility and he's a much bigger target. Roadhog was good for deathball because he didn't need any mobility, his hook was great for getting picks as a team, and being a huge target meant he charged his support ults no problem. I think even if Roadhog wasn't touched Reaper would start to be played more regardless.
>>
>>382252660
Wow people must really suck at the game. A solo que mercy should be free. This is the most casual game ever with the most casual player base in a long time
>>
>>382252503
what if she has to press Q for each individual corpse she wants to res and the ultimate runs on a timer. That would actually force the mercy to actually have to pay attention to where everyone is and force her to actually seek them out instead of just the " LE GUARDIAN ANGEL RUSHING IN XDDD PRES Q TO WIN!!11!" garbage.
>>
>>382249685
>hanzo
Tell the thrower to go fuck himself
>>
Reaper still sucks in the current meta, what they did was a complete side shift, its a quality of life change in his role as a tank buster but it makes fighting flankers alot harder because they give less health back in a duel.
>>382252930
I typed that out badly, they are getting upset about a Mercy that had a win rate of 40% and was plat last season being in the top 500 now. Its the game thats broken not really the player base.
>>
>>382252931
You can actually bodyblock alot of shit in this game, forcing people to either kill you or go around you. Guardian Angel just smears the Mercy past whoever is trying to get in the way. Aint nothing stopping that bitch.
>>
>>382251250
This would be fun
>>
>>382253463
Then get rid of Guardian Angel

or make it an ability that needs a cool down.

Im so sick of almost killing mercy only to have her fuckign fly away in the last second to a reinhardt
>>
>>382252930
Competitive is not casual at all
>>
File: Pharah casual.jpg (199KB, 1024x1448px)
Pharah casual.jpg
199KB, 1024x1448px
>>382248563

Leave Mercy's pussy to me
>>
>>382245862

I'd like it if Guardian Angel was on a meter instead of a tiny cooldown.

>Using GA alone launches her in any direction, but drains the meter very quicklt
>Using GA to a teammate drains it much more slowly
>Meter refills any time Mercy isn't using Angelic Descent
>>
>>382245862
Full disclosure, i play alot of mercy
Here are some ideas, im not suggesting they all be implemented (although i do think they would make her character better overall)
These changes are intended to put an end to merycs just hiding and waiting for the clutch res, and make them more active healers.
>gun
remove it, make her a pure healer
>healing
slight increase
Spin up mechanic: healing starts low and increases as you heal, kind of like Sym's beam you can build charge on tanks and then use it to quickly heal squishies
overheat mechanic: keeping the beam on someone for too long will start to "use up" the spin up charge, resulting in a decrease in healing
>res
make it like-of-sight only, no rezing through objects. Maybe increase the range slightly.
>self healing
i don't have a problem with it, maybe a slight increase in the delay?
>melee
stun melee ability: very short stun, essentially long enough for her to dash away.
alternatively,
knockback melee ability: again, intended for her to be able to get away
>dash
doesn't really need a change, maybe not needing a target?

Honestly i like the idea of her not having a gun, since a mercy using her gun isn't doing her job, healing, as opposed to the other healers that can heal and shoot at the same time. I also like the idea of her using her staff defensively, should the need arise.
>>
solid proof that mercy mains have autism
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757356425
>>
>>382245862
Let men play her.
>>
>>382251036
Yes that is a good thing. Otherwise she would be absolutely useless and you people would bitch again.
>>
>>382245862
So good is overwatch that you give a thread to a character?
What a difference to overwatch from other games like dota, HoTS or League of Legends ?
>>
>>382253865
I feel like she should just have a free-fly ability. It would help her navigate without relying on teammates.
>>
>>382251932
When people say "hard counter" they usually mean a single character pick you use to make another character way less effective. Reaper can't really have a hard counter if he's bothering to fight you at all, since he's not typically supposed to lose in his effective range. You basically have to catch him with a long range character before a fight with him actually starts.

Solider/Widow/Hanzo/Bastion/Pharah are what someone might call soft counters since none of their kits stop the effectiveness of wraith form the way a Winston's jumpack ruins a dashing Genji's day.
>>
>>382253865
>remove gun
Stopped reading right here.
She needs a solid buff on her ability to defend herself and a nerf on her ability to run away like a bitch.
The idea of a "pure healer" in a multiplayer FPS game is shit and you should feel bad for even thinking of it.
>>
>>382253926
>He's using numbers and objective observations to enforce his argument!
>That means he must have autism!
>>
>>382247328
This so much this.
Ive only seen 1 girl play as Dps and actually good at it others are just bad at mercy and just waits until team rez behind the corner and then die anyway but because shes a girl they dont talk shit to her.
>>
>can only solo rez
>charges much faster

I don't even play this game you're welcome
>>
>>382252709
Hello, bronze
>>
>>382254604

it's not an fps game

is playing reinhart fps? no

It's a fp assfaggots
>>
File: 1412611357286.gif (3MB, 303x333px)
1412611357286.gif
3MB, 303x333px
>>382247328
>Have two girls in my usual group
>One climbed tooth and nail from high platinum to mid Masters playing as Zen, Soldier and Zarya last season
>The other made it from fucking mid Silver to high diamond in a week this season by playing Mercy
>>
>>382250692
Do NOT bully best girl Sombra
>>
>>382254117
That possibly couldn't mean her entire design is busted, right?
Incredibly easy character to play, the most powerful ability in the game, and EVEN THEN she is outclassed by other healers. Just fucking rework her already
>>
>>382245862
Play Ana, her superior.
>>
Why pick healer if you can pick additional damage/tank, avoid damage and destroy enemy with your superior firepower? The only problem is sustaineability.
>>
>>382255524
Visually best girl, gameplay a shit.
>>
>>382255679
>That possibly couldn't mean her entire design is busted, right?

No, it means /v/ has absolutely no idea what they want. We've established this already.
>>
>>382255681
NO! SHE'S NOT META!
>>
>>382255993
Mercy prior to her buff was garbage.

Mercy after her buff is still garbage, the only differences now is she has a single ult that is the most broken ability in the game, and the overarching meta is more Mercy-friendly.

The correct decision is to make her not garbage instead of keeping her ult as an overpowered crutch.
>>
>>382255975
>gameplay a shit
kys she's so fun to play I somehow ended up maining her
>>
>>382247148
>typical mercy main
>s1 33
>s2 1750
>s3 1980
>s4 4100
>s5 3800 and climbing

ebin
>>
There is no mercy problem.

Mercy is in a good place right now.

Its just autistics kids raging cause they lose to res and they cant focus one single character on the enemy team.

>mercy is the easiest hero in the game

no, thats either lucio or winston

source : lucio main
>>
>>382257302
why don't gurl gamerz play lucio?
>>
>>382256731
Theres literally nothing wrong with someone climbing rank. Thats what the game is about.

People climbed to gm when Roadhog was broken as fuck. Some even made it to pro scene. I'd argue roadhog takes less skill than mercy but the game isnt designed upon what hero is hard and easy. Its about getting wins.
>>
>>382257931
> gurl gamerz

you're a fucking idiot

what bothers you isnt mercy as a hero but women playing mercy.
>>
>>382245862
What Mercy problem? All I have to do with D.va is boost into her face and melee her then focus for like 2 seconds with my L fire and she's dead. Admittedly the ult can be a pain but that's due to shitters on my team needlessly feeding ults and being too dumb to focus the healers.
>>
>>382257950
>silver to gm in one season
>nothing wrong

bye
>>
File: 1468432719497.jpg (157KB, 800x600px)
1468432719497.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
Take away some ult charge when she dies. Otherwise, even if you kill her first, she respawns just in time to rez at the end of the fight. This is especially a problem on 2CP.
>>
>>382258092
Found the female.
>>
>>382250478
You'd be surprised st the amount of rage people do on quick play, some even in vs AI
>>
>>382258092
and?
>>
>>382258496
And proved her right at the same time. Good job.
>>
>>382257302
I'm going to go with the safe "reddit formatting" on this one.
>>
>>382253705
for fucks sake, the character isn't gay
>>
I made a video shitting on Mercy mains a few weeks ago. Alot of anons liked it.50 people ended up subscribing its not monetized dont worry
https://youtu.be/bRJxPkhITfs

i have one about Rein coming out on Sunday.
>>
File: 1498665657801.jpg (50KB, 540x540px)
1498665657801.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
honestly delete her or give her an ult that doesn't rely on the team dying. hell even a literal tf2 ubercharge would be more interesting than "zombie in, eat ults, mercy flies in and presses Q"
>>
>>382259827
I subbed to you breh what's your sr?
>>
>>382260151
Ultra Grand Master Top 10
>>
>>382259827
>4chan ""humor""

no thanks.
>>
>>382260267
>4chan humor
explain

because you said the same thing last time and didnt give me a reply.
>>
>>382260267
>reddit spacing
>4chan humor
Been here since Brawls release. Never heard someone use this term. You must not be from here.
>>
>>382260236
>so good, new rank had to be made
Shit
>>
>>382260516
>he's not in Elder South Korean Tier
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.