[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returning to Games you used to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: q2yO3Zcz.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
q2yO3Zcz.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
With new shit coming out and all that, why not talk about some Vidya you played in the past and the possibility of returning to it?

For me it would have to be APB Reloaded, yes i know its kinda shitty, but the customization system really draws me in, plus it seems kinda ok, like a diet GTA Online in some ways.

How about you, any old games you think about revisiting or trying again?
>>
File: scout.png (138KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
scout.png
138KB, 500x273px
Once in awhile I think about returning to runescape

But then I remember most of what made RS fun was being 13 and having friends
>>
>>382238550
they were supposed to introduce better graphics last summer. are those faggops going to do it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30KB, 1057x323px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30KB, 1057x323px
>>382238550
>>382239091
new engine is console exclusive with PC version promised.
I do miss that game, fire it up every now and then to see my waifu.
>>
One game I want to try again I only have extremely faint memories of
I think it was an fps game for the ps1, the cover was a handgun that was all, it was just a pistol sitting on some foam, or like, the internals of a gun case, where the pistol was surrounded by this cushioning material
>>
>>382239242
>new engine is console exclusive with PC version promised.
ok then, they can go fuck themsleves.
>>
File: 111.jpg (44KB, 847x943px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
44KB, 847x943px
>>382239383
They originally announced for PC but said ayo hol up, lemme get dat console dosh first .
>>
File: MechAssault_Coverart.png (186KB, 257x365px) Image search: [Google]
MechAssault_Coverart.png
186KB, 257x365px
I really wanna see about playing the Mech Assault games so much again as well as the squeal

Was one of my childhood games, and helped me build a love for Mechs and realistic mecha
>>
Did they ever fix where when you were driving your input was delayed by like 2-3 seconds? That was so shitty
>>
File: APB Reloaded_20170417222630.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
APB Reloaded_20170417222630.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>382239686
I was able to recreate my waifu in the PS4 version by matching the sliders exactly. There were AWFUL performance issues at launch but it's been partially fixed.

Plenty of BRs in PS4 version too.
>>
Fucking console version is running like shit and instead of saying " sure we bring our already shit game on consoles to make an even shittier version" they should've said "Lets sell this game to someone who is competent unlike us"
>>
>>382239962
At this point someone new just needs to run with the same ideas. Name is too tainted.
>>
>>382239962
You mean like Quicksilver? Oh wait...
>>
>>382240298
>Quicksilver
I meant deep silver. But yeah, they had the rights and I'm pretty sure the dev team bailed
>>
Me and my mates used to play APB. We used to roll as the guys from LA Noir.
>>
File: 20170629131452_1.jpg (52KB, 428x912px) Image search: [Google]
20170629131452_1.jpg
52KB, 428x912px
I like and hate APB at the same time

It has a great customization system, meaning you can dress and decorate your character and car with technically any style. Plus the combat is ok i guess

What i don't like is that the game is heavy on pay to win plus from what i hear the developers don't really know what they want to do with the game and are slow on fixes.

I game has a ton of potential but is just locked away behind shitty developers, makes me wish a more competent studio bought the rights to it and fixed it up

Also pic related is my dorky Enforcer Character
>>
>>382240997
>I game has a ton of potential but is just locked away behind shitty developers
This has been the story of the game since day 1
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.