[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ace Combat 7 is a mess and that's why they delayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: dantes-inferno-8-728.jpg (248KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
dantes-inferno-8-728.jpg
248KB, 728x546px
If you are a PS4 Pro owner or a Xbox One X future owner you'll run this game at 34~45fps
No stable 30fps mode or lower resolution at 60fps mode
Video confirming this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEGzGQI8OmQ
The director of the game said they are ''researching about adding performance option''

Obviously they don't plan to add this feature because he said his priority is not target 60fps anymore it's to balance with visual quality

Koei is the only developer that gave the option to lower the resolution and every other developer should have followed it.

They are delaying to add motion blur and other garbage to mask unlocked 34~45fps
>>
>>382237774
On one hand, that's kind of upsetting.
On the other hand, I'm buying it on PC and just want the music and story to be great.
>>
>>382237774
>If you are a PS4 Pro owner or a Xbox One X future owner you'll run this game at 34~45fps
But not on PC? Sounds like the common thread here isn't the game...
>>
File: GRAPHICS GRAPHICS GRAPHICS.jpg (132KB, 1140x632px) Image search: [Google]
GRAPHICS GRAPHICS GRAPHICS.jpg
132KB, 1140x632px
>>382238606
it's lazy devs + resolution FOUR KEY meme
No one is stopping them to add lower resolution option
But the director is aiming for visual quality.
That said we'll never see Ace Combat 8, not in 10 or 20 or 30 years. This will sell bad on PS4 and Xbox One and the VR will be a waste of millions of dollars.
>>
I will still probably get this on the xbx. I have a nice 4k and the MP will probably be more alive on console
>>
>>382237774
>framrate is not as important as visuals on a AC game
>>
>>382239017
the director said himself that now he thinks the "visual quality'' is more important than targeting 60fps

That's a blunder coming up. It will be one of those forgotten games in the ps4/xbox library and on PC it will be another Assault Horizon
>>
File: 2703-a.jpg (22KB, 468x373px) Image search: [Google]
2703-a.jpg
22KB, 468x373px
the entire video i watched (e3 demo) has a shit filter applied
It looks akiba's trip diffusion filter
>>
>>382238902
It seems like the solution would be for the current generation of console to not be complete garbage, but that's just me
>>
>>382237774
I wouldn't be surprised if the VR capabilities contributed to it. At first it was a VR game, then it was just "special VR side mode". Capcom also said that testing for VR alongside regular development was extremely complex and challenging.
>>
>>382240247
don't forget their are wasting 80% of their time on 2012 PS4 APU and in Xbox One X patch
if PC get's a patch after 1 month to run at stable 60fps consider it a good deal
>>
>>382240490
it didn't start as a VR game
where did you get this info anon?
>>
GLORIOUS PC GAMING MASTER RACE 60FPS WINS AGAIN
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.