[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Summer Car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0206.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
How's that car coming along /v/
>>
>>382228925
>Still playing meme games
>>
>>382229972
>he couldn't make it to the store and back
>>
I understand nothing. The premise is nice. But "buggy games ruining progression lol so randum" isn't funny anymore.
>>
got this in the sale and not sure what the point of it is, is there some kind of in-game guide to building the car without it hand holding?
>>
>>382231880
It's not really buggy, it has wonky physics sure, but in it's earliest iteration I was able to get the car running with no problem, well beyond the whole putting the engine together correctly aspect.
>>
>>382232060
I dunno. I tried to place one of the first pieces into the car and the car flipped onto the roof which i couldn't reach. It's beyond wonkey physics. Like the engine building though.
>>
>>382231880
But the player is the one that makes the humor there's nothing lol so random in the entire game barring maybe 1 or 2 scripted interactions. So far in the most recent patch I've encountered no bugs.
>>
>>382232052
it's your summer car. you earn the money to build it and take care of it and you enjoy it because its yours.

i haven't played this in a while. the devs said the original intention was to order all the car parts from the catalog, not just have them in the garage. has it changed?
>>
I don't even know if this game is trying to be ironically bad, or is an actual serious attempt at a proper but simple game. Not sure the devs themselves know since it seems to be both
>>
>>382232504
I think it's just one dev making it and as far as I can tell the car building is very faithful excluding wiring
>>
will this teach me about cars I don't know a fucking thing about them
>>
Ok so you build a car
And then what?
>>
>>382232835
Cruise around in the comfy Finnish countryside
>>
>>382232835
Build a car, fit it with modded parts, completely customize decals in the games files (real easy to do) and race it. Also there's survival game elements. It's a good time waster if anything.
>>
>>382232052
I didn't need a guide, was pretty easy but they need to work on a way to check nut sizes.
>>
>>382232770
In the same way Guitar Smith teaches people to play the guitar. Real basic shit. You basically figure out where stuff fits in general. That's about it.
>>
the official site alone you give you motive to buy the game.

http://www.amistech.com/msc/

also the game is getting patched every month
>>
>>382234590
All that matters is that the green Eurobeat car is back.
>>
>>382234590
Did i warp to the 90s?
>>
>>382235027
really? I haven't played in months since my GPU died and I can't bear to play this on minimum graphics.

Is he murderous as ever?
>>
File: 1484596193018.jpg (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484596193018.jpg
106KB, 640x360px
>>382232996
>Finland
>comfy
>>
>>382235407
His ai isn't as retarded as it used to be I don't think but he still drives as fast and you can hear him coming from miles away.
>>
Why does this thing's graphics remind me of goat simulator so much?
>>
>>382232504
>Simple
>>
>>382232504
The dev stated his intentions were those:
>I am making this game because this game needs to be made. This is not made because this is fun game, but because it is NOT!
>>
>>382235545
Unity probably.
>>
File: ERaPZ.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ERaPZ.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>382235470
what did u say about Finland
t. fin
>>
>>382237903
I said I'd like to get a finnish gf to come and live with me in southern europe
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.