[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a fucking refund. This game is for babies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: battleblock.jpg (45KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
battleblock.jpg
45KB, 460x215px
I want a fucking refund. This game is for babies.
>>
then get a refund, retard
>>
>>382227286
I can't. I played for more than 2 hours, thinking that it would get better. Fuck the manchildren who praised it
>>
>>382227262
>>382227425
You aren't playing it on your own, are you?
>>
File: 1498185760075.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498185760075.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
>>382227262
you're supposed to play it on insane mode with a friend you nonce
It's a fucking behemoth game what were you expecting anyway
>>
>>382227497
>>382227504
I am playing it on my own. When I buy a game I expect it to hold up on it's own. Any game is fun with friends, Castle Crashers was fine and I played that solo.
>>
>>382227645
Didn't you do any research on the game prior to buying it? Mario Party can be played singleplayer too but the multiplayer is what sells it.
What don't you like about it? You got it for £2 anyway who cares if you can't refund it
>>
>>382227645
You are a fucking retard lmao
>>
>>382227645
>buying a co-op game to play it solo
>>
>>382227645
You know there are games that are entirely multiplayer, entirely singleplayer and ones that depend on being played solo or with friends.

You're fucking retarded, but I do agree that Battleblock gets old very quickly.
>>
shut up an buckle your pants!
>>
>>382227262
>rip
>>
>>382227902
>>382228427
>>382228526
>>382228913
I did look at gameplay and it seemed fun, people kept saying the game was hilarious and a riot to play, nobody said that the game basically required coop to be enjoyable. I feel ripped off, it's so damn repetitive.

Even if you played this game with a friend how would you not get bored of it?
>>
>>382229112
How is it not painfully obvious that this is a coop game?

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>382229173
Well it's not obvious, most gameplay is just one guy having a go at the game
>>
every promotional image for this game features two players you idiot. you obviously did fuck all for "research"
>>
>>382229112
You can't have a riot with one person
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.