[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*wipes your party*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1419520034412.png (591KB, 866x695px) Image search: [Google]
1419520034412.png
591KB, 866x695px
*wipes your party*
>>
*wipes my ass*
>>
There wouldn't be anything wrong with this boss if he didn't have fucking 40% PROT.
>>
>>382226738
The lighting on that drawing completely stupid.
>>
>>382228864
How so
>>
>>382228864
Pretty much how the whole games art style is
>>
>>382226738
Going to be the first to say it.

Fanatic did nothing wrong.
>>
>>382229090
he has good intentions but he's too batshit insane to do any good
>>
>>382229174
>implying half the people fighting the darkness aren't batshit crazy anyway
If he was shorter he easily could've been a party member.
>>
>>382226738
What does the V in his hammer represent?
>>
>>382229174
Batshit insane? You telling me that people who crave blood from others, and do anything to get it, including hurting other heros, and all the fanatic is trying to do is cure them the best way he knows how.
>>
>>382229409
It would have been really cool if you could have recruited him after dismissing all of your cursed characters or something like that
>>
how do you trigger his quest ? I've beaten the baron and Viscount but still hasn't had the option to fight that crazy son a bitch
>>
>>382229460
I'm guessing "vampire".
>>
>>382229460
vendetta
>>
>>382229738
You should've gotten a town alert about him or something, he's more likely to appear the more people in your party with the crimson curse. You'll know he's lurking around the map if he appears in the loading screen and the Narrator says some shit about him.
>>
>>382226738

Look at how big his purity seal is

It even has its own purity seals!
>>
>>382228864
It's kind of how this game's artstyle works because everyone's eyes perpetually have to be in shadow.
>>
>>382229460
Videogames.
>>
>>382229613
It's not his problem, though. They're fucking up the Hamlet, which is already fucked up beyond any hope of repair.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.